• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Host Specials in P3: Order Now and Save 60% on Your Party Booking!

In summary, the host specials for February in P3 include the Quick Cooker Set, the Ultimate Grilling Set, the Mix and Measure Set, the Salad and Berry Spinner, and the Stoneware Rectangular Baker. To earn these host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a future party. As a host, you can choose one of the five host specials to receive for free based on your party sales, and if you have multiple parties booked from your party, you may be eligible to receive more than one host special. The February host specials end on February 28th, and you can use your host credits towards the host specials, as long as they
Liquid Sky
I had a party tonight, which we are doing as a Feb. party (won't be submitting until Friday, Feb. 4th). I am able to input the correct guest
specials.

A past host (who is receiving the booking benefit) wants to order off the 60% off Feb. list. I cannot pull up the Feb host specials.

Is it just me or can anyone else pull them up in p3 yet? I am miffed as to why the guest specials are up but not the host.

you cant enter them on P3 till Feb

Since about August I noticed too that the host specials for the month are not being loaded out to P3 until the first of the month. When I book a party from a host, I usually go in and put in the past hosts name in the new party as a guest so I do not forget who the show was booked from. Then just for fun, I look at the host specials. Well, since September I noticed I have not been able to do that. I can as of the first at which time I get an automatic update to P3 the first time I open it on the first. So... I think it was done as part of the change to the host benefits to make sure the past host special is not ordered BEFORE a show hits $150 and I think it may be a safety net HO for the HELD AND SUBMITTED part of our consultant specials so we do not cheat and forward date parties not held in the month of the consultant specials. So...

What are the host specials for February in P3?

The host specials for February in P3 include the Quick Cooker Set, the Ultimate Grilling Set, the Mix and Measure Set, the Salad and Berry Spinner, and the Stoneware Rectangular Baker.

How can I earn these host specials?

To earn these host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a future party. The more sales and bookings you have, the more host specials you can earn!

Can I choose which host special I want?

Yes, as a host, you can choose one of the five host specials to receive for free based on your party sales. However, if you have multiple parties booked from your party, you may be eligible to receive more than one host special.

When do the February host specials end?

The February host specials end on February 28th, so be sure to host your party before then to take advantage of these great deals!

Can I use my host credits towards the host specials?

Yes, you can use your host credits towards the host specials. However, keep in mind that the host specials cannot exceed 50% of your total order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RaggedyAunt
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies