• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Place a $60 Order Plus a Past Host Order?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of earning the Hostess with the Mostess (HWC) items through a combination of orders from past and present hosts. It is confirmed that hosts are able to take advantage of the guest special, even if they are already receiving the host special. It is also mentioned that in a month with a free item or % off sale, hosts can earn the freebie or discounted item by spending $60 before tax. Commissionable sales are only counted for double points, but they do count towards the HWC product if submitted before the 15th. It is clarified that even if there are no commissionable sales, the party still counts towards the incentive of holding and submitting two parties between Feb 1 and
beepampered
Can I do this:

$60 order and one order from past host for knife block set (this would be more than $150 but not without the past host order)

one order from present host for skillet

Thanks for helping me help a host get something for not doing much (and a second show for me to earn the HWC stuff; the snow caused two reschedules)....

If I am understanding this correctly, then, I think the answer is YES.I also just learned that the host can also get the guest special, which I didn't think they could because they are already getting the host special ....

You can do that. The sales won't be commisionable for you, with the exception of the $60.00, but the guest sales will be over 150.00. That counts for a show.

Yes that is correct but the commissionable sales is just $60. And yes, the host can get the guest special.

In a month with a free item: If the host spends 60 before tax she gets the freebie.

In a month with a % off sale the host's price STARTS with the sale price - be sure to use the GS #!

And remember, only commissionable sales are double points! But they do count as shows for the HWC product if you submit before the 15th.

cookingwithdot said:
If I am understanding this correctly, then, I think the answer is YES.

I also just learned that the host can also get the guest special, which I didn't think they could because they are already getting the host special ....

The host is always able to use the guest special. Other months where it's something free with a $60 purchase, P3 will remind you as you prepare to submit it, everyone who is elligible for it.

Becky, you beat me again! I'm too slow using my iPod. :)

You definitely can do it. Last year, when the Feb. special was ANY item at 60% off, I had a host book from herself. So, in Feb, she put in an order for a set of cookware at 60% off, then got another pan at 60%. That was the entire show. It went in, but my commissionable sales were $0. Sucked for me, but the host was happy!

Thanks. I thought that was the case but wasn't sure because there was some discussion with the past host and the $550 amount and which item she could get. I know I won't get commission although I personally think that it should go toward points. But alas, it wouldn't make a difference for me anyway.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to getting the HWC items FREE.

If you do a party in this manner, does it count as a party for the incentive "2 parties held and submitted between Feb 1 and Feb 15" for the cancer awareness gift?

1PamperedMommy said:
If you do a party in this manner, does it count as a party for the incentive "2 parties held and submitted between Feb 1 and Feb 15" for the cancer awareness gift?

yes it does

1. Can I combine a $60 order with a past host order?

Yes, you can combine a $60 order with a past host order as long as the past host order is still open and has not yet been submitted. You can do this by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service.

2. Is there a limit on how many past host orders I can combine with a $60 order?

No, there is no limit on the number of past host orders you can combine with a $60 order. However, keep in mind that each past host order must still be open and has not yet been submitted.

3. Can I use a past host discount on a $60 order?

Yes, you can use a past host discount on a $60 order as long as the past host order is still open and has not yet been submitted. The discount will be applied to the total amount of your combined order.

4. Can I combine a $60 order with multiple past host orders?

Yes, you can combine a $60 order with multiple past host orders as long as they are all still open and have not yet been submitted. The total amount of all the past host orders will be applied towards your $60 order.

5. Can I still earn host rewards on a $60 order combined with a past host order?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards on a $60 order combined with a past host order. The total amount of the combined order will count towards your host rewards, and you will still have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies