• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Host Special: Get 5 Pc & 7 Piece Combo at Half Price | Saturday Show Offer

In summary, the Feb Host Special offer for Pampered Chef allows hosts to purchase a 5-piece and 7-piece combo at half price during a Saturday show. To take advantage of this offer, hosts must have a qualifying show on a Saturday and can purchase the combos at half price. The 5-piece combo includes various tools such as a mix 'n scraper and a mini measure-all cup, while the 7-piece combo includes a veggie spiralizer and various accessories for it. This offer is only available for shows held on a Saturday.
ddcook
Hi,

At my Saturday show, the host was thinking of getting some of the Executive cookware :) . But, she was wondering if she could get the 5 pc AND 7 piece combo as a half priced item. I saw it in the upcoming SS catalog as a 1/2 priced option, but didn't think a Feb host could use it now. Does anyone know if she can get the combo as one of her half-priced items?

Thanks!

DD--Yes!! She can get the Executive Cookware at half-price. The codes are on the updated Feb. host flyer!! The Executive is available to our hosts in Feb.

She can get both sets IF she earned two half-price items, but not as the combo like in the S/S catalog

Hi there,It's great to hear that your host is considering getting some Executive cookware at her Saturday show! As for the 5 pc and 7 pc combo, it is listed as a half-priced item in the upcoming SS catalog, but I'm not sure if it's available for a February host to use right now.I suggest reaching out to your consultant or contacting the company directly to confirm if this combo can be used as a half-priced item for your host's show. They will have the most accurate information and can help you out with any questions or concerns.Hope this helps and good luck with your show!

What is the Feb Host Special offer for Pampered Chef?

The Feb Host Special offer for Pampered Chef is a promotion where hosts can purchase a 5-piece and 7-piece combo at half price during a Saturday show.

How can I take advantage of the Feb Host Special offer?

To take advantage of the Feb Host Special offer, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a qualifying show on a Saturday. During the show, you can purchase the 5-piece and 7-piece combo at half price.

What products are included in the 5-piece combo?

The 5-piece combo includes the Small Mix ‘N Scraper®, Small Scoop, Small Spreader, Mini Measure-All® Cup, and Mini Mix ‘N Scraper®.

What products are included in the 7-piece combo?

The 7-piece combo includes the Veggie Spiralizer, Veggie Spiralizer Cleaning Brush, Veggie Spiralizer Recipe Book, Veggie Spiralizer Cutting Bowl, Veggie Spiralizer Skewers, Veggie Spiralizer Blade Protector, and Veggie Spiralizer Storage Bag.

Can I still receive the Feb Host Special offer if I host a show on a different day?

No, the Feb Host Special offer is only available for shows held on a Saturday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedtracy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • ptejhe