• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Guest Host Specials by Trish in Texas | Independent Consultant

In summary, the current guest host specials for February include discounts on select cookware sets, free products with qualifying purchases, and exclusive host bonuses. To become a guest host and receive these special offers, you can host a Pampered Chef party or event with a consultant. Unfortunately, the guest host specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still earn rewards through the regular host program. The specials are only available for in-person purchases at a party or event, but some consultants may offer virtual parties. These specials are available for the entire month of February, but may vary from month to month.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Did anyone create a flyer, like this one for January, for February?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• January Host Guest Specials.doc
    218.5 KB · Views: 382
As far as I know, it is Leggy who does that one (at least, that's who I've gotten it from before)- and she has Leadership Conference this weekend...... but I love it for my host packets! I haven't put one in my Feb Host Packets that I've given out so far.....I'm waiting for this one!:D

Hello Trish,I haven't personally created a flyer for February yet, but I'm sure there are many templates and resources available online that you could use to create one. Have you tried searching for any on Google or Pinterest? Good luck with your flyer!

1. What are the current guest host specials for February?

The current guest host specials for February include discounts on select cookware sets, free products with qualifying purchases, and exclusive host bonuses.

2. How can I become a guest host and take advantage of these specials?

To become a guest host and receive the special discounts and bonuses, you can host a Pampered Chef party or event with a consultant. Contact your local consultant or visit our website to schedule a party.

3. Can I combine the guest host specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the guest host specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn free products and discounts as a host through our regular host rewards program.

4. Are the guest host specials available for online purchases?

No, the guest host specials are only available for in-person purchases at a Pampered Chef party or event. However, your consultant may offer virtual parties where you can still take advantage of the specials.

5. How long are the Feb guest host specials available?

The Feb guest host specials are available for the entire month of February. However, the specific products and discounts may vary from month to month, so be sure to check back for the latest specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Trish in Texas