• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb, Feb Recruit & March Flyers Updated With New Info

In summary, "Feb, Feb Recruit & March Flyers Updated With New Info" is a set of promotional materials created by Pampered Chef for the months of February and March. These materials can be found on the Pampered Chef website and can also be received through a consultant. They can be customized with personal contact information and logo for a personalized touch. The flyers include special offers and discounts for customers and potential recruits. They can also be shared on social media, with credit to Pampered Chef as the source.
kam
Staff member
Here are the Flyers with Feb, Feb Recruit & March updated with the secret products that weren't available until after SL. The Margarita Mix is now listed in February and the Dijon Mustard Rub is now in March.

The ones without the recruit info (just Feb and March host/guest) are here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/feb-march-flyers-updated-new-info-71932/

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertFebRec12_rev_fillable.pdf
    906.7 KB · Views: 422
  • FebRec12_rev_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 379
  • FebRecFebMar12_rev_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 466
Last edited:
thank you.;)

These are awesome! Thank you soooo much!

Thanks! You are awesome!

Hi there!Thank you so much for sharing the updated flyers with us. It's always great to have the most current information available for our customers. I'm especially excited about the new secret products that are now included - the Margarita Mix sounds delicious and I can't wait to try it out. And the Dijon Mustard Rub is always a hit with my customers. I appreciate all of your hard work in keeping us up to date. Have a fantastic day!

What is "Feb, Feb Recruit & March Flyers Updated With New Info"?

"Feb, Feb Recruit & March Flyers Updated With New Info" is a set of promotional materials created by Pampered Chef for the months of February and March. These materials include updated product information, sales offers, and recruitment incentives.

Where can I find the "Feb, Feb Recruit & March Flyers Updated With New Info"?

The "Feb, Feb Recruit & March Flyers Updated With New Info" can be found on the Pampered Chef website, under the "Promotions" section. You can also receive them through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I customize the "Feb, Feb Recruit & March Flyers Updated With New Info" for my business?

Yes, you can customize the flyers with your personal contact information and logo. This will help promote your business and create a personalized touch for your customers.

Are there any special offers included in the "Feb, Feb Recruit & March Flyers Updated With New Info"?

Yes, there are special offers and discounts included in the flyers for both customers and potential recruits. Make sure to read through the materials to take advantage of these promotions.

Can I share the "Feb, Feb Recruit & March Flyers Updated With New Info" on social media?

Yes, you can share the flyers on social media to promote your business and the special offers included. However, please make sure to credit Pampered Chef as the source of the materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
khibbs