• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can my Feb cookware host buy 2 more pieces at 60% off?

In summary, the current host special for February is the Ceramic Cookware Set, which includes a 10-inch skillet, 4-quart casserole dish, and 8-quart stockpot. To earn the host special for free, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $650 in sales and have one booking from your party. Host rewards can be used towards the purchase of the host special, but it cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. The host special is available for both in-person and online parties, but online parties must meet certain qualifications. The host special is only available in the specified color for that month, but additional pieces can be purchased at full price in different colors.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I think I already know the answer but thought I'd post anyway. My host in early Feb got 2 bookings for later this month. (so all three parties held in Feb). Can she buy 2 more pieces of cookware at 60% off??
At the bottom of the flyer, it says Limit One to Host and Past Host...

Guess its just wishful thinking on my part?

Cindy,

Yes she can order it at both shows - she is considered the past host for her friend's parties - awesome deal for her and you!! :)

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Gina - are you sure? I'm not trying to doubt you, but the "limit one" has me confused...I don't want to tell my host the wrong thing! She is soooo excited!
So maybe it means "limit one at each show"..... yippee!

Cindy--yes, it is limit one at each show!! Congratulations!

Cindy,

Yes, it's just a limit of one per host and one per past host for each show. Recipe for success actually has this particular example on page B-2 "Anne hosts in September and two friends book for October. As a Booking Benefit, Anne can purchase October's Monthly Host Special at these two friends shows. She might choose different pieces of cookware at each Show, or she may buy the same piece at both of her friend's shows." Great deal for you with Pan-O-Rama - good luck to you! :)

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Thank y'all so much - I can't wait to tell her!

What is the current host special for February?

The current host special for February is the Ceramic Cookware Set, which includes a 10-inch skillet, 4-quart casserole dish, and 8-quart stockpot.

How can I earn the host special for free?

To earn the host special for free, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $650 in sales and have one booking from your party.

Can I use my host rewards towards the purchase of the host special?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards the purchase of the host special. However, the host special cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.

Is the host special available for online parties?

Yes, the host special is available for both in-person and online parties. However, online parties must have at least $650 in sales and one booking to qualify for the host special.

Can I choose a different color for the host special?

No, the host special is only available in the color specified for that month. However, you can purchase additional pieces in different colors at full price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies