• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings: Book February with Host Benefits!

In summary, the host can use their Free Product Value, host discounts or half-price benefits toward any products, including our new Pampered Chef® Executive Cookware!
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Don't forget that when you are booking Feb that the host can:

As a host, you can use your Free Product Value, host

discounts or half-price benefits toward any products,

including our new Pampered Chef® Executive Cookware!

I had totally skipped over this part when reading the flyer because I was totally excited about just the 60% off one piece... Lets get those booking for FEB!!

QuestionIs the Executive Cookware only available to hosts in the month of February, only or always?

I read a post in another thread and now I am confused.

ONLY!! guests at the show can not purchase the new cookware until March

For newbies:
Executive Cookware is only available to HOSTS in the month of Feb. The only other person that can get it is the past host that the show was booked from.

Ex: If I book a show from your show that you had in January, then you and I can both get the cookware when I hold my show in February. (booking benefit is what it is called)

The past host can ONLY get one piece at 60% off.

I think thats awesome. So many people are going to want the cookware now. I'm compling my list of leads who love the cookware, for booking calls. I figure I can start the call with I this is Brooke from PC I'm so excited to tell you about our new cookware line, that is coming out in March of this year, however you can host a party in Feb and get one piece at 60% off!!! Well I'd word it a little better, but I think this special rocks!!!

My one Feb. host booked off of my Dec. show that I had right before I signed on. Can I get a 60% off piece as a past host?

Sorry Christina, but no. :( Once you become a consultant you lose your booking benefit.

Thanks, Donna.

DZmom said:
Sorry Christina, but no. :( Once you become a consultant you lose your booking benefit.

I don't think that's fair.

They should change that.

I mean, after all we did book a party before becoming consultants and should be awarded the past host benefits until that privilege expires in 6 months time.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

i agree to a certain point. we get so many benefits and perks as a consultant that we really dont need the PHD. we also get a discount on personal orders that doesnt expire after 6 months!! think of this....they just took away one thing as a hostess and tripled it with all the other stuff we get as a consultant!! its a definately win/win situation!!

1. How do I book a party for February?

To book a party for February, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested in hosting a party. They will walk you through the process and help you select a date that works best for you.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a party in February?

Hosting a party in February comes with many benefits, including access to our exclusive host specials and discounts, the chance to earn free products and rewards, and the opportunity to try out new products and recipes.

3. Can I host a virtual party in February?

Yes, absolutely! We offer both in-person and virtual party options, so you can choose whichever format works best for you and your guests. Our virtual parties are just as fun and interactive as in-person parties, and they allow you to connect with friends and family from the comfort of your own home.

4. How far in advance should I book my February party?

We recommend booking your party at least 2-4 weeks in advance to ensure availability and give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP. However, if you have a specific date in mind, it's always best to reach out to your consultant as soon as possible.

5. Do I need to provide any supplies or ingredients for my February party?

No, you do not need to provide any supplies or ingredients for your party. Your consultant will bring all the necessary cooking and serving supplies, as well as any ingredients needed for the recipes you choose to make. All you need to do is invite your guests and get ready to have a great time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies