• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Bookings

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
Don't forget that when you are booking Feb that the host can:

As a host, you can use your Free Product Value, host

discounts or half-price benefits toward any products,

including our new Pampered Chef® Executive Cookware!

I had totally skipped over this part when reading the flyer because I was totally excited about just the 60% off one piece... Lets get those booking for FEB!!

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Question

Is the Executive Cookware only available to hosts in the month of February, only or always?

I read a post in another thread and now I am confused.

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
ONLY!! guests at the show can not purchase the new cookware until March

For newbies:
Executive Cookware is only available to HOSTS in the month of Feb. The only other person that can get it is the past host that the show was booked from.

Ex: If I book a show from your show that you had in January, then you and I can both get the cookware when I hold my show in February. (booking benefit is what it is called)

The past host can ONLY get one piece at 60% off.

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I think thats awesome. So many people are going to want the cookware now. I'm compling my list of leads who love the cookware, for booking calls. I figure I can start the call with I this is Brooke from PC I'm so excited to tell you about our new cookware line, that is coming out in March of this year, however you can host a party in Feb and get one piece at 60% off!!! Well I'd word it a little better, but I think this special rocks!!!

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
My one Feb. host booked off of my Dec. show that I had right before I signed on. Can I get a 60% off piece as a past host?

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Sorry Christina, but no. :( Once you become a consultant you lose your booking benefit.

A

AFwife

DZmom said:
Sorry Christina, but no. :( Once you become a consultant you lose your booking benefit.

I don't think that's fair.

They should change that.

I mean, after all we did book a party before becoming consultants and should be awarded the past host benefits until that privilege expires in 6 months time.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
i agree to a certain point. we get so many benefits and perks as a consultant that we really dont need the PHD. we also get a discount on personal orders that doesnt expire after 6 months!! think of this....they just took away one thing as a hostess and tripled it with all the other stuff we get as a consultant!! its a definately win/win situation!!