1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Feb Bookings

1. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

Don't forget that when you are booking Feb that the host can:

As a host, you can use your Free Product Value, host

discounts or half-price benefits toward any products,

including our new Pampered Chef® Executive Cookware!

I had totally skipped over this part when reading the flyer because I was totally excited about just the 60% off one piece... Lets get those booking for FEB!!

Jan 19, 2006
  2. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Question

Is the Executive Cookware only available to hosts in the month of February, only or always?

I read a post in another thread and now I am confused.

Jan 19, 2006
  3. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

ONLY!! guests at the show can not purchase the new cookware until March

For newbies:
    Executive Cookware is only available to HOSTS in the month of Feb. The only other person that can get it is the past host that the show was booked from.

Ex: If I book a show from your show that you had in January, then you and I can both get the cookware when I hold my show in February. (booking benefit is what it is called)

The past host can ONLY get one piece at 60% off.

Jan 19, 2006
  4. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I think thats awesome. So many people are going to want the cookware now. I'm compling my list of leads who love the cookware, for booking calls. I figure I can start the call with I this is Brooke from PC I'm so excited to tell you about our new cookware line, that is coming out in March of this year, however you can host a party in Feb and get one piece at 60% off!!! Well I'd word it a little better, but I think this special rocks!!!

Jan 19, 2006
  5. Christa

Christa Member

My one Feb. host booked off of my Dec. show that I had right before I signed on. Can I get a 60% off piece as a past host?

Jan 20, 2006
  6. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Sorry Christina, but no. :( Once you become a consultant you lose your booking benefit.

Jan 20, 2006
  7. Christa

Christa Member

Thanks, Donna.

Jan 20, 2006
  8. AFwife

AFwife Guest

I don't think that's fair.

They should change that.

I mean, after all we did book a party before becoming consultants and should be awarded the past host benefits until that privilege expires in 6 months time.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

Jan 20, 2006
  9. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

i agree to a certain point. we get so many benefits and perks as a consultant that we really dont need the PHD. we also get a discount on personal orders that doesnt expire after 6 months!! think of this....they just took away one thing as a hostess and tripled it with all the other stuff we get as a consultant!! its a definately win/win situation!!

Have something to add?