• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Feb 30 Day Challenge and Get Rewarded - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the Feb 30 Day Challenge is a month-long program that encourages individuals to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into their daily meals. Participants can join a support group for motivation and accountability. The challenge is open to everyone regardless of using Pampered Chef products and there are no strict restrictions on what to eat, but whole and unprocessed foods are recommended. The benefits of participating include improved nutrition, increased energy, weight loss, and the opportunity to form healthy habits and connect with others on a wellness journey.
fotojunkie
I've updated the flyer with info for this month's recruit promotion :)

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge Feb 2012.doc
    499 KB · Views: 680
Thank you so much! :love:

Does anyone have a PDF version of the February 30 day challenge by any chance?? Word docs never open right for me. Thanks in advance!

I'll have to do it when I get home, don't have that capability here at work

Thanks so much!

I'm assuming we will hear about the recruiting bonus on our end after the SL this weekend?
I'm hopeful they will extend the iPad thing, but that is probably not the case LOL....

KelleyD said:
I'm assuming we will hear about the recruiting bonus on our end after the SL this weekend?
I'm hopeful they will extend the iPad thing, but that is probably not the case LOL....

It will probably be in the CN. We didn't hear about it at our SL, but we heard everything else. Probably involves some new product(s).

Its in the February issue of CN. Just got mine in the mail today :D Lots of goodies inside it!

I'd like to try this one out!
Thanks!

Was anyone ever able to convert the February 30 day challenge to a pdf file? The word one won't open correctly for me.

Hey Lindsey,

Sorry it has taken me so long, I got busy and forgot :eek:

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge Feb 2012.pdf
    156.3 KB · Views: 478
Thanks so much I appreciate it!!

What is the Feb 30 Day Challenge?

The Feb 30 Day Challenge is a month-long program designed to help individuals improve their eating habits and overall health by incorporating more fruits and vegetables into their daily meals.

How does the Feb 30 Day Challenge work?

Participants are encouraged to eat a variety of fruits and vegetables every day for 30 days. This can include fresh, frozen, or canned options. They can also join a support group for added motivation and accountability.

Do I have to buy products from Pampered Chef to participate?

No, the Feb 30 Day Challenge is open to everyone regardless of whether or not they use Pampered Chef products. We do offer some helpful tools and resources, but they are not required for participation.

Are there any restrictions on what I can eat during the challenge?

There are no strict restrictions, but we recommend focusing on whole, unprocessed foods as much as possible. This includes plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats.

What are the benefits of participating in the Feb 30 Day Challenge?

The benefits of the Feb 30 Day Challenge include improved nutrition, increased energy, weight loss, and the opportunity to form healthy habits that can last a lifetime. It's also a great way to connect with others and get support on your wellness journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • fotojunkie