• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is the Home Office Closing Early Due to Winter Weather in Chicago?

In summary, the Pampered Chef store or hotline will be closing earlier than usual on February 1st for a holiday, special event, or unexpected circumstances. The revised hours for February 1st will be posted on the website and social media channels, and customers can still place orders and contact customer service on that day. However, orders placed after the early closing time may not be processed until the following business day.
finley1991
ExecuFlash
One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630
From Marla Gottschalk, Chief Executive Officer

Please feel free to share this with your downline.

Dear Executive Director,

Due to severe winter weather in the Chicago area, we’ll be closing the Home Office early in order to ensure the safety of our co-workers. Please check Consultant’s Corner, as we’ll update you with information when it becomes available.

As a result, we’re extending the order resolution deadline. All January orders that were submitted by midnight (CT) Jan. 31 must be resolved by 10 p.m. (CT) Thursday, Feb. 3 in order to receive commissions on Feb. 8 and count toward January commissionable sales.

You can continue to resolve orders on Consultant’s Corner during the time the Home Office is closed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The following email will be sent to all Consultants later this morning.

Marla

thanks for sharing... did not get this from my upline yet

My upline never shares execuflashes - thank God for this message board.
Kudos to HO for putting the safety of their workers first.

dannyzmom said:
My upline never shares execuflashes - thank God for this message board.
Kudos to HO for putting the safety of their workers first.

Carolyn, I will try to remeber when we get them to forward mine on! My mind is pretty shot somedays!!!

Gottschalk
Chief Executive Officer

Dear Marla Gottschalk,

Thank you for the update regarding the early closure of the Home Office due to winter weather in Chicago. The safety of our co-workers is of utmost importance and I appreciate the decision to prioritize it.

I will make sure to share this information with my downline and encourage them to check Consultant's Corner for any updates. Thank you for extending the order resolution deadline and for allowing us to continue resolving orders during the Home Office closure.

I will also be on the lookout for the email that will be sent to all Consultants later this morning. Thank you for keeping us informed and for your dedication to our company.

Take care and stay safe,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What does "Feb 1 - Ho Closing Early" mean?

This means that the Pampered Chef store or hotline will be closing earlier than usual on February 1st.

2. Why is the store or hotline closing early on February 1st?

The store or hotline may be closing early on February 1st due to a holiday, special event, or unexpected circumstances. Please contact customer service for more information.

3. What are the store or hotline's revised hours for February 1st?

The revised hours for February 1st will be posted on our website and social media channels. You can also contact customer service for the updated hours.

4. Will this impact my order or shipment on February 1st?

If your order was placed before the store or hotline's early closing time on February 1st, it will not be impacted. However, if your order was placed after the early closing time, it may not be processed until the following business day.

5. Can I still place an order or contact customer service on February 1st?

Yes, you can still place an order or contact customer service on February 1st. However, please note that the store or hotline may be closing earlier than usual, so we recommend placing your order or contacting us earlier in the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PampMomof3