• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious FD and HWC Specials on One Page | BethCooks4U Idea

In summary, the Fd/Hwc Flyer is a monthly promotional flyer for Pampered Chef's food and household cleaning products. It offers special deals and discounts on various items to make meal preparation and cleaning more affordable. The flyer can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. These deals are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be found in stores. Hosting a party is also a way to use the flyer to earn free and discounted products.
kam
Staff member
BethCooks4U had a great suggestion for a flyer...FD Specials and HWC all on one page. Thanks Beth for the idea!

Here is the FD and May HWC Guest items on one page.

Attachments

• FD_HWC_2012_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 692
This is really nice!!

Perfect! It's exactly what I wanted!! You are awesome!! <3

IT is great, but can I ask if you can make one with the canadian pricing please??

Don't miss out on these delicious deals!

Hi BethCooks4U, thank you for sharing this brilliant idea! I couldn't agree more, having the FD and HWC specials all on one page makes it so much easier for our customers to see and choose from. I will definitely be implementing this idea in my next flyer. Thank you for always sharing your great ideas with the consultant community. Happy cooking!

1. What is the Fd/Hwc Flyer?

The Fd/Hwc Flyer is a promotional flyer for Pampered Chef's food and household cleaning products. It features special deals and discounts on a variety of items to help make meal preparation and cleaning easier and more affordable.

2. How often is the Fd/Hwc Flyer released?

The Fd/Hwc Flyer is released monthly, with a new edition available at the beginning of each month. This allows customers to stay up-to-date on the latest deals and promotions.

3. Can I order from the Fd/Hwc Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the Fd/Hwc Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the items you want to purchase and add them to your cart. You can also place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are the deals in the Fd/Hwc Flyer available in stores?

No, the Fd/Hwc Flyer deals are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be found in stores. This is one of the many benefits of shopping through a consultant.

5. Can I host a party and use the Fd/Hwc Flyer to earn free products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. You can use the Fd/Hwc Flyer to showcase some of the products and promotions available to your guests. Contact your consultant to learn more about hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam