• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Facebook for Success: Tips for Show Bookings, Recruitment, and Orders

In summary, some people have found success by posting about what they are cooking or what they are excited about on their facebook status.
ChefMary412
Has anyone used a particular facebook status that has helped book shows, recruit, or collect orders?
I have put on there what I am cooking now and then, or what I am excited about... but try not to be overly PC on it.
Just wondering if and what others do on their status, related to PC

I had my first order yesterday come from my website :) I am with you though have not really had that much happen from it. I posted "Give this adorable heart dish, only $5, to your kid's teachers or coworkers filled with chocolates and candies. What a great gift!! (find it in the outlet section of my website)" with a picture of the heart dish.
Hope to hear what others have had success with.

Is this for your business page or personal? For my PC page, people have been inspired by some of the tips I've posted on using items. I did a recommendation on the 1 cup prep bowls for easy egg breakfast and I've gotten a few orders for those.

what was your easy egg breakfast?

No one thing will work for everybody, so I just try to have a good mix of posts. I limit posts to my FB group (specifically for my PC business) to 2x per day. If something major gets announced or something I don't hesitate to break that rule though. On my personal profile I keep it fairly PC-free but do share a recipe or plug my love for a specific product on occasion just to remind people I'm a consultant. As for what kinds of things I post... I link to specific products on my page and make a note about how I'm using it tonight (ie: Football Sunday I posted I'd be making deviled eggs and displaying them in my incredibly awesome Cool & Serve tray and then included a link to the tray). When I make a new recipe I'll take a picture of the finished product post that with a note about the yummy dinner/dessert/whatever I just made. Of course, I also plug the host/guest specials periodically as well.Different people have 'bit' on different things, so I guess you just never know what will trip someone's trigger (or what will actually appear in their news feed for them to see!).

I think it's important to make sure that whatever you post is about them. What THEY can earn. What THEY can get out of it.

JennyJennJen said:
what was your easy egg breakfast?

One egg beaten in a prep bowl. Add a tbsp of cheese (and milk if so desired), salt, pepper and microwave for about a minute. Voila-scrambled egg with no pans to clean.

I do this with my 3 year old and I've had single people and parents order these bowls now because of it

The large round stone pizza bundle that they have on the outlet is a great deal. I just posted that online and got 2 responses from it! i'm hoping the one will turn into a party and the other at least an order!

Maybe hilighting the outlet once in a while (with detailed instructions on how to get there) is the key?!

Back in November I put a FB status that I had a catalog show if anyone wanted to place an order and I got 2 orders from people that I'm only in touch with through FB. I do also comment on any new recipes I've tried. Or, if I have a test recipe (usually dessert) in my kitchen I invite any of my local/neighborhood friends to come get some. I have received requests to move or mail dessert :) I don't have a separate FB account for PC and it's pretty much just my friends and family I'm with on FB.

The $5 heart dish special is that only available to purchase though our websites? And it would not count toward show sales. Correct?

Outlet sales are only through PWSs. They can't count toward specific show sales, but they do count toward incentives.

I post on facebook when I make a recipe.. I take a picture and it usually gets a lot of response (not necessarily sales, but conversation, which is a start).

msmileyface said:
I post on facebook when I make a recipe.. I take a picture and it usually gets a lot of response (not necessarily sales, but conversation, which is a start).

yep awareness is huge - eventually they may order or book a party, but at least they know what you do

and consistency is everything bc not everyone on your friends list see every post bc of whatever time they might be online

Check out Tory Johnson - Spark and Hustle - on facebook, twitter, etc. She explains what to post and how to use social media.

Thank you, this thread has given me a little help.
However, I know I will need more "step by step" advice to make my FB Biz Page a succes.

What is a "Fb Status That Works"?

A "Fb Status That Works" is a post or update on Facebook that is engaging, relatable, and likely to receive a lot of likes, comments, and shares from your friends or followers.

How can I create a successful "Fb Status That Works"?

To create a successful "Fb Status That Works", try to be authentic and share something personal or unique. You can also use humor, ask thought-provoking questions, or share interesting news or articles.

Why is it important to have a "Fb Status That Works"?

Having a "Fb Status That Works" can help you connect with your friends or followers, increase your engagement on Facebook, and potentially gain more followers or likes on your posts. It can also be a fun way to express yourself and share your thoughts or experiences.

What are some examples of "Fb Status That Works"?

Some examples of "Fb Status That Works" include sharing a funny meme or joke, posting a photo or video of a memorable moment, asking for recommendations or opinions, or sharing a personal story or accomplishment.

How often should I post a "Fb Status That Works"?

There is no set rule for how often you should post a "Fb Status That Works". It is important to find a balance and not overwhelm your friends or followers with too many posts. Quality is more important than quantity, so focus on creating meaningful and engaging posts rather than posting frequently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smooz
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Jessica wall
  • Tania Bonner
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefJen2012