• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fb Question: Separate Pampered Chef Profile?

In summary, HO announced that consultants will now be able to state their consultant status on Facebook and link their PWS to their profile. There are pros and cons to separating personal and business profiles on Facebook, and the updated Facebook policy for consultants states that dedicated groups must be private. Violating the policy can result in consequences such as temporary suspension of PWS ordering privileges or permanent cancellation of the PWS subscription.
pampered2007 said:
Ok, so I am bit confused between the fan pages, group pages, clicking to "like", etc, etc. Not understanding all this much at all as a matter of fact! LOL!!! So my question is...I already have a personal Facebook account. I want to advertise my PC business on Facebook, but want to have it completely separate from my personal account. How do I do it???

yes, exactly

pampered2007 said:

And do I have to make it a private page or "for friends only"? thanks!

From the new policy: "Groups or Group Pages on Social Networking Sites
If you create a group on a social networking site that is
primarily dedicated to your Pampered Chef® business, you
must privatize the group. For example, if a Director creates
a Facebook group for their downline or for their customers,
only individuals specifically invited by the group moderator
should have the ability to join the group and access the
group’s page/information."

so since a new profile is not a "group" but rather an individual page i would say no, it does not have to be private

<H2>1. Can I have a separate Pampered Chef profile on Facebook?</H2><p>Yes, you can now have a separate profile for your Pampered Chef business on Facebook. The company has announced that consultants can state their affiliation and link their Personal Website (PWS) to their profile.</p><H2>2. Why would I want a separate profile for my Pampered Chef business?</H2><p>Having a separate profile allows you to keep your personal and professional life separate on Facebook. This means you don't have to worry about your customers seeing your personal posts, or your friends and family getting tired of seeing your business updates. It also allows you to maintain a professional image on your Pampered Chef profile.</p><H2>3. What are the benefits of having a separate Pampered Chef profile?</H2><p>Some potential benefits of having a separate profile for your Pampered Chef business include being able to focus solely on your business without any personal distractions, and being able to connect with potential customers and other consultants in a more professional manner.</p><H2>4. Are there any drawbacks to having a separate Pampered Chef profile?</H2><p>One potential drawback is that you will have two profiles to maintain, which may be time-consuming. Additionally, having a separate profile may result in a loss of personal connection with your customers, as your profile will only focus on your business.</p><H2>5. Can I still promote my Pampered Chef business on my personal profile?</H2><p>Yes, you can still promote your Pampered Chef business on your personal profile. However, it is important to be mindful of what you post and ensure that it aligns with your personal brand and does not offend any potential customers.</p>

1. Can I have a separate Pampered Chef profile on Facebook?

Yes, you can now have a separate profile for your Pampered Chef business on Facebook. The company has announced that consultants can state their affiliation and link their Personal Website (PWS) to their profile.

2. Why would I want a separate profile for my Pampered Chef business?

Having a separate profile allows you to keep your personal and professional life separate on Facebook. This means you don't have to worry about your customers seeing your personal posts, or your friends and family getting tired of seeing your business updates. It also allows you to maintain a professional image on your Pampered Chef profile.

3. What are the benefits of having a separate Pampered Chef profile?

Some potential benefits of having a separate profile for your Pampered Chef business include being able to focus solely on your business without any personal distractions, and being able to connect with potential customers and other consultants in a more professional manner.

4. Are there any drawbacks to having a separate Pampered Chef profile?

One potential drawback is that you will have two profiles to maintain, which may be time-consuming. Additionally, having a separate profile may result in a loss of personal connection with your customers, as your profile will only focus on your business.

5. Can I still promote my Pampered Chef business on my personal profile?

Yes, you can still promote your Pampered Chef business on your personal profile. However, it is important to be mindful of what you post and ensure that it aligns with your personal brand and does not offend any potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • luvmypomeranian