• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FB Blocked Private Msgs: How to Fix?

In summary, if you are unable to send private messages on Facebook and see the message "FB Blocked Private Msgs," it means your account has been temporarily blocked due to a violation of community standards or spamming activity. To fix this issue, you can appeal the block through the support inbox or contact Facebook's help center. While your account is blocked, you will still be able to receive private messages from others. To avoid future blocks, follow Facebook's community standards and avoid sending spam messages. This block only affects your ability to send private messages and will not affect other Facebook features.
CRuff
Silver Member
I was msging my guests from a show as a single msg, but indicated all the invites from the hostess. Now FB has blocked me from sending private msgs. How do I get this corrected???? Thanks!

I wish I had an answer for you. Perhaps some of our more adept FB users will see and comment.

chefjeanine said:
I wish I had an answer for you. Perhaps some of our more adept FB users will see and comment.
Thanks! I think I got it fixed. Not sure what I did, but it is working now.

1. Why am I unable to send private messages on Facebook?

If you are seeing the message "FB Blocked Private Msgs" when trying to send a private message on Facebook, it means that your account has been temporarily blocked from sending private messages. This could be due to a violation of Facebook's community standards or spamming activity.

2. How can I fix the "FB Blocked Private Msgs" issue?

To fix this issue, you will need to appeal the block by going to the support inbox in your Facebook account. You can also try reaching out to Facebook's help center for further assistance. It is important to note that the duration of the block can vary and it may take some time for your private messaging abilities to be restored.

3. Can I still receive private messages while my account is blocked?

Yes, you will still be able to receive private messages from other users while your account is blocked. The block only restricts your ability to send private messages.

4. How can I avoid getting my account blocked again in the future?

To avoid getting your account blocked for private messaging in the future, make sure to adhere to Facebook's community standards and avoid sending spam messages. You should also be cautious of any suspicious links or messages that may be flagged as spam by Facebook's algorithms.

5. Will my other Facebook features be affected by the "FB Blocked Private Msgs" issue?

No, the block only affects your ability to send private messages. Your other Facebook features, such as posting on your timeline, commenting, and liking posts, will not be affected by this issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stacielynn
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Stacielynn
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • minirottie