• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried a Mystery Host Catty Show on FB?

In summary, "Fb Mystery Host Catty Show" is a virtual party game played on Facebook where players try to guess each other's secret identities through clues and prompts. To play, you need to be invited by a host and can create your own identity. The game can contain mature content, so it is recommended for older teens and adults. Anyone can host their own game and use it for fundraising. Rules and guidelines can be determined by the host, but it is important to establish respectful behavior and a designated end date for the game.
Amyskitchen2
Has anyone ever done a mystery host catty show as an event on FB? If so, How did it go? I need to get another show in and I was thinking this could be an easy way. TIA

I did one a couple months back. I used a facebook event as the invitation, and put everyone who purchased into a drawing for the host benefits. It was kind of last minute for people, so I didn't get a HUGE response, but I put a small catalog show together, so it was worth it.

So I had my Mystery Host catty show and only got 2 orders from FB, wtf. I had 73 people click attend. I gave product descriptions and did a virtual demo recipe. Is this normal for a posting a show on FB? Thankfully I had other orders so it made a show but I was really disappointed.

What is "Fb Mystery Host Catty Show"?

"Fb Mystery Host Catty Show" is a virtual party game that can be played on Facebook. It involves a host creating a secret identity and inviting friends to join in on the fun. The goal of the game is to figure out each other's identities through clues and guessing.

How do I play "Fb Mystery Host Catty Show"?

To play "Fb Mystery Host Catty Show", you first need to be invited by a host. Once you receive the invitation, you can join the game and create your own secret identity. The host will then post clues and prompts for players to guess each other's identities. The game can be played through comments, private messages, or a designated group.

Is "Fb Mystery Host Catty Show" appropriate for all ages?

While "Fb Mystery Host Catty Show" is meant to be a fun and lighthearted game, it is important to note that some clues and guesses may contain mature content. Therefore, it is recommended for older teens and adults. However, hosts can monitor and adjust the content to make it appropriate for younger players.

Can I host my own "Fb Mystery Host Catty Show" game?

Yes, anyone can host their own "Fb Mystery Host Catty Show" game as long as they have a Facebook account. Simply come up with a theme, create a secret identity, and invite friends to join in on the game. You can also use the game to raise money for a cause or charity by charging a small fee for participation.

Are there any rules or guidelines for playing "Fb Mystery Host Catty Show"?

The rules for "Fb Mystery Host Catty Show" are flexible and can be determined by the host. However, it is important to establish guidelines for respectful and appropriate behavior among players. Additionally, it is recommended to have a designated end date for the game to avoid it dragging on for too long.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wcsis