• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Host as Admin to Facebook Event Page - Need Help!

In summary, an FB event page is a feature on Facebook that allows users to create and promote events. To create an FB event page, users can go to their Facebook profile and click on the "Events" tab, then click on the "Create Event" button and fill in the necessary details. The event page can also be edited at any time, and friends can be invited through the event page or by sharing it on one's timeline or in a Facebook group. RSVPs can also be tracked on the event page, with the host having the ability to send reminders or messages to guests.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just created an event page on Facebook, and now I want to make my host an administrator too - I know I've done this before....but I can't seem to figure it out in my brain tonight.

Could someone with a brighter bulb on tonight help me out? Please? :eek:

From the "Guest List"...you click on the guest "make administrator"!

Thank you, Cindy!

1. What is an FB event page?

An FB event page is a feature on Facebook that allows users to create and promote events. It can be used for both personal and business events, and allows users to invite friends, share event details, and track RSVPs.

2. How do I create an FB event page?

To create an FB event page, go to your Facebook profile and click on the "Events" tab. Then, click on the "Create Event" button and fill in the necessary details such as event name, date, location, and description. You can also add a cover photo and invite guests to the event.

3. Can I edit my FB event page after it's been created?

Yes, you can edit your FB event page at any time. Simply go to the event page and click on the "Edit" button. You can then make changes to the event details, add or remove guests, and update the event description or cover photo.

4. How do I invite friends to my FB event page?

To invite friends to your FB event page, click on the "Invite" button on the event page and select the friends you want to invite. You can also share the event page on your timeline or in a Facebook group to invite more people.

5. Can I track RSVPs on my FB event page?

Yes, you can track RSVPs on your FB event page. As the event host, you will be able to see a list of people who have responded to the invite and their responses (going, interested, or can't go). You can also send reminders or messages to the guests through the event page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kjurich