• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen The Pampered Chef Facebook Ad?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a Facebook ad for Pampered Chef products that appeared on the side of the page. There was speculation about whether it was a legitimate ad or not, and whether it was posted by a consultant or the company itself. The conversation also touched on the possibility of the company exploring advertising on Facebook and the effectiveness of their current advertising methods. It was mentioned that executive employees may still have internet privileges, but it was uncertain if they were able to do online advertising.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
someone has a facebook ad (on the right side of your pages) there is ads to the right. Well it says discover the chef in you! The pampered chef logo and everything!! Check it out! isn't this totally not legit?

XDiscover The Chef In You

Looking for Pampered Chef Products? You can place orders online for immediate shipment. You can also host catalog shows online!

That's not cool! I'm sure she'll be caught soon....hopefully!

Does it go to a consultant's website?? I was thinking this would be a good way for the HO to advertise, so I was just curious if you clicked on it. But that's really lame if it's a consultant!! And I'd imagine she'd have to pay big bucks, although I have no idea how that FB advertising works.

pamperedbecky said:
Does it go to a consultant's website?? I was thinking this would be a good way for the HO to advertise, so I was just curious if you clicked on it. But that's really lame if it's a consultant!! And I'd imagine she'd have to pay big bucks, although I have no idea how that FB advertising works.

yes it did. don't remember her name but is was in the 580 area code

oh, ok. Well, maybe HO will explore advertising on there. I wonder how that would do. It would HAVE to be better than the monster.com employment advertising. That didn't seem to pay off at all!

Might be an exec or above...they have iternet priveleges

Nanisu said:
Might be an exec or above...they have iternet priveleges

They do still? I thought that was an older thing.

Kristi, it appeared for me once today and I haven't been able to get it back. And as far as I know, no one (even execs) can do online advertising anymore.

What is the best way to target my audience on Facebook Ads?

The best way to target your audience on Facebook Ads is by using the platform's built-in targeting options. This includes demographics, interests, behaviors, and even custom audiences based on your existing customer list. You can also use the Facebook Pixel to track website visitors and create Lookalike Audiences to reach people similar to your current customers.

How much should I budget for Facebook Ads?

The amount you should budget for Facebook Ads will depend on your specific goals and the audience you are trying to reach. It's important to start with a smaller budget and test different ad campaigns and audiences to see what works best for your business. Once you have a better understanding of your target audience, you can adjust your budget accordingly.

Can I track the success of my Facebook Ads?

Yes, Facebook Ads provides a variety of metrics to track the success of your campaigns. This includes reach, engagement, clicks, conversions, and more. You can also use the Facebook Pixel to track website conversions and measure the return on investment (ROI) of your ads.

How do I create a successful Facebook Ad?

To create a successful Facebook Ad, it's important to have a clear objective and target audience in mind. Use eye-catching visuals and compelling copy to grab the attention of your audience. It's also important to continually test and optimize your ads to see what resonates with your audience and drives the most conversions.

Can I advertise my Pampered Chef products on Facebook Ads?

Yes, you can advertise your Pampered Chef products on Facebook Ads. It's important to follow the platform's advertising policies and guidelines to ensure your ads are approved. You can also use the targeting options to reach a relevant audience interested in cooking and kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Judybabe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • robynlynn007