• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Recommendations for Neighborhoods and Schools in Fayetteville, NC?

In summary, Fayetteville, NC has a variety of must-visit places such as the Airborne and Special Operations Museum and outdoor attractions like the Cape Fear River Trail. The weather is characterized by hot summers and mild winters with thunderstorms in the summer. Local events and festivals, including the Dogwood Festival and Fayetteville Comic Con, occur throughout the year. Highly rated restaurants in the area include Circa 1800 and Luigi's Italian Chophouse & Bar. The most convenient way to get around is by car, but there are also public transportation options and walking/biking is popular in the downtown area.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Just found out we are moving there! We were supposed to be staying here at Lejeune but DH's new job has been restructured so we are going to Ft. Bragg to a joint billet. Anyway.....we are moving in May so I need to get on collecting information and that is where y'all come in!

If you are from there or have lived there recently....what can you tell me about neighborhoods and schools. I currently have a 8th, 4th and 2nd grader and we will be there for 3-4 years so I need a good elementary, middle and high school. We are buying as well and I would prefer to be within 30 minutes of the base....

Thanks in advance for ANY information you can share!!

I have a few friends that are stationed there. I'll try & find out a little information for you if no one on here is able to.

My BIL is currently stationed there and has lived there with his wife and kids since 2004. I'll email him and see what I can find out for you :)

1. What are the must-visit places in Fayetteville, NC?

Some popular attractions in Fayetteville include the Airborne and Special Operations Museum, Cape Fear Botanical Garden, and the Fayetteville Market House. Outdoor enthusiasts may also enjoy exploring the Cape Fear River Trail or hiking at Raven Rock State Park.

2. What is the weather like in Fayetteville, NC?

Fayetteville experiences a humid subtropical climate with hot and humid summers and mild winters. The average temperature in the summer is around 90°F and in the winter it can range from 30-50°F. It is also common to experience thunderstorms during the summer months.

3. Are there any local events or festivals in Fayetteville, NC?

Fayetteville hosts various events and festivals throughout the year, including the Dogwood Festival, International Folk Festival, and Fayetteville Comic Con. There are also weekly farmers markets and concerts in the park during the summer months.

4. What are some good restaurants in Fayetteville, NC?

Some highly rated restaurants in Fayetteville include Circa 1800, Luigi's Italian Chophouse & Bar, and Huske Hardware House. For traditional Southern cuisine, try The Fried Turkey Sandwich Shop or The Peddler Steakhouse.

5. What is the best way to get around Fayetteville, NC?

The most convenient way to get around Fayetteville is by car. However, there are also public transportation options such as the Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST) buses and Uber/Lyft services. Walking and biking are also popular ways to explore the downtown area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PChef_ang
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • esavvymom