• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2?

In summary, the Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2 collection includes a variety of fast and easy recipes for weeknight dinners, including chicken stir-fry, beef stroganoff, and pasta dishes, as well as dessert recipes like brownies and fruit crisp. These recipes are designed to be healthier options for busy families and can be made with basic kitchen equipment. They typically make 4-6 servings and can be easily customized to fit individual preferences.
aksusan
What are your favorites? I just pulled them out again and it all looks so good. I can't decide where to start.

Has anyone made the Ricotta Gnocchi from v.2?

roasted angel hair with sausage n peppers.

I have made the ricotta gnocci and it is good and really easy. You do need the saute tongs or some small tongs to be able to turn the gnocci but it is really good. Use salted butter for a little extra flavor. the browned butter sauce is yum, but probably so bad for me.

I just pulled those two cookbooks out myself, because I think I have only tried one recipe in them - Curried Chicken with Couscous - EXCELLENT!!!

Thank you!

Haven't been able to convince DH on any of the recipes from Vol 2, yet.

But my faves from Vol 1 are the Skillet Lasagna and Beef Enchilada Casserole.

Crispy Parmesan Shrimp with Spaghetti was pretty good, too.

1. What recipes are included in Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2?

The Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2 collection includes a variety of fast and easy recipes for weeknight dinners, such as chicken stir-fry, beef stroganoff, and pasta dishes. There are also some delicious dessert recipes like brownies and fruit crisp.

2. Are the recipes in Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2 healthy?

Yes, the recipes in Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2 are designed to be healthier options for busy families. They include plenty of fresh ingredients and offer options for gluten-free and vegetarian diets.

3. How many servings do the recipes in Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2 make?

The recipes in Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2 typically make 4-6 servings, depending on the dish. This makes them perfect for families or for meal prep for the week.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2?

No, the recipes in Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2 can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and baking dishes. However, having some of our Pampered Chef tools, like the Quick Cooker or Non-Stick Double Burner Grill, can make the cooking process even faster and easier.

5. Can I customize the recipes in Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2?

Yes, the recipes in Favorites From 29 Min to Dinner 1 & 2 can be easily customized to fit your preferences. You can swap out proteins, add extra vegetables, or adjust seasonings to make the dishes your own. The recipes also include tips for variations and substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies