1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Favorite spice/rub dips?

1. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

I am doing a large show tonight so I offered to bring a few dips. I want to do two and show in the caddy with bowls. What is your favorite dip to do? I was going to do the ones with sour cream and cream cheese, unless someone has a better favorite!

I have pretty much all of the spices/rubs

Jul 30, 2009
  2. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

At several of my shows I have done the sweet dips. 1 block cream cheese, 1 7oz jar of marshmallow fluff, mix and divide in the trio bowls, put that in the medium round dots serving bowl and put fruit and pretzels around it. Oh, mix a spoonful of each sweet sprinkle in one of the bowl sections. I have sold several sweet sprinkles and have people wanting the bowls too! This dip gets rave reviews!

Jul 30, 2009
  3. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I've only tried the dips once, but I didn't care for them, but I used Miracle Whip instead of real mayo so I've heard that was my problem, but haven't tried again the right way... But using sour cream and cream cheese sounds much better to me... I'd probably try the dill and maybe the southwestern, but then again the citrus one might be good too... Sorry,not much help! The sweet ones are good, I have tried that, but it's a whole different kind of dip...

Jul 30, 2009
  4. ChefMary412

How about the parm garlic with oil, and the cream cheese with Pineapple Rum sauce... then I can use little bread cubes for both??

Jul 30, 2009
  5. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

That sounds perfect! And it shows some newer (and higher priced) items! Good thinking!

Jul 30, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

If you demo those, you will sell both - I guarantee it!

Jul 30, 2009
  7. ChefMary412

haha.. those are my favorite. My mom always said I had expensive taste! :D

Jul 30, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted