• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Favorite Spice/Rub Dips for a Show Tonight?

In summary, the person is doing a large show and they want to bring a few dips. They want to do two dips and one of them is the sweet dip with cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
ChefMary412
I am doing a large show tonight so I offered to bring a few dips. I want to do two and show in the caddy with bowls. What is your favorite dip to do? I was going to do the ones with sour cream and cream cheese, unless someone has a better favorite!

I have pretty much all of the spices/rubs

At several of my shows I have done the sweet dips. 1 block cream cheese, 1 7oz jar of marshmallow fluff, mix and divide in the trio bowls, put that in the medium round dots serving bowl and put fruit and pretzels around it. Oh, mix a spoonful of each sweet sprinkle in one of the bowl sections. I have sold several sweet sprinkles and have people wanting the bowls too! This dip gets rave reviews!

I've only tried the dips once, but I didn't care for them, but I used Miracle Whip instead of real mayo so I've heard that was my problem, but haven't tried again the right way... But using sour cream and cream cheese sounds much better to me... I'd probably try the dill and maybe the southwestern, but then again the citrus one might be good too... Sorry,not much help! The sweet ones are good, I have tried that, but it's a whole different kind of dip...

How about the parm garlic with oil, and the cream cheese with Pineapple Rum sauce... then I can use little bread cubes for both??

ChefMary412 said:
How about the parm garlic with oil, and the cream cheese with Pineapple Rum sauce... then I can use little bread cubes for both??

That sounds perfect! And it shows some newer (and higher priced) items! Good thinking!

ChefPaulaB said:
That sounds perfect! And it shows some newer (and higher priced) items! Good thinking!

If you demo those, you will sell both - I guarantee it!

ChefPaulaB said:

haha.. those are my favorite. My mom always said I had expensive taste! :D

1. What are the top selling spice/rub dips from Pampered Chef?

Our top selling spice/rub dips include the Garlic Garlic Seasoning, Southwest Seasoning, Citrus & Basil Rub, Italian Seasoning Mix, and Smoky Barbecue Rub.

2. Are Pampered Chef spice/rub dips all natural and free of preservatives?

Yes, all of our spice/rub dips are made with natural ingredients and are free of preservatives.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef spice/rub dips for grilling or just for cooking?

Our spice/rub dips are versatile and can be used for both grilling and cooking. They add delicious flavor to any dish!

4. How long do Pampered Chef spice/rub dips last once opened?

Once opened, our spice/rub dips typically last up to 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. However, for the best flavor, we recommend using them within 6 months.

5. Are there any allergens in Pampered Chef spice/rub dips?

Our spice/rub dips do not contain any common allergens such as dairy, nuts, or gluten. However, please check the ingredients list for specific allergen information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • keynibear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies