• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for the Round Covered Baker | Share Your Favorite RCB Dish

In summary, PC's Round Covered Baker is a great way to cook recipes for a smaller group. The Bruschetta Dip is a customer favorite, and the Buffalo Chicken Dip is also a popular recipe.
keynibear
What is your favorite recipe to make in the Round Covered Baker? I have a customer who has asked me for some recipes for her RCB. I've selected several, and I've told her that she can use any DCB recipe, just to cut the ingredients in half.

As fellow consultants, I would like to know what is your favorite thing to make in the RCB.
Thank you.

I love the Bruschetta Dip!!!

This recipe isn't a PC recipe (I think PC has one that is similar to this though), but is a favourite for entertaining:

Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe

Ingredients:
1 cup of sour cream
2 cups of grated cheese
1 pkg of softened cream cheese
2 chicken breasts cooked and diced
1 cup of Frank's Red Hot

Kitchen Tools:
2236 - Mini Measure-All® Cup or 2225 - Measure All® Cup
1108 - Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater
2175 - Easy Read Measuring Cups
2685 - Mix 'N Masher
2522 - Grill Pan Dinner Set
2585 - Food Chopper
1012 - Cutting Board (or one of the other fabulous cutting boards that PC offers, my favourite is 1005 - Reversible Bamboo Carving Board)
1364 - Round Covered Baker
2431 - Classic Batter Bowl
1657 - Mix 'N Scraper
1344 - Silicone Oven Mitt or 1329 - Oven Mitt
2156 - Hot Pad/Trivet or 1587 - Stackable Cooling Rack

Directions:
Blend then bake in RCB for 20-25 minutes at 400 •C

Thanks I'll have to try that one- looks delish!

I love the Buffalo Chicken Dip. YUMMY. I don't make it much, as my hubby doesn't like spicy, and that is a bit much for one person.

keynibear said:
I love the Buffalo Chicken Dip. YUMMY. I don't make it much, as my hubby doesn't like spicy, and that is a bit much for one person.
Try halving it and putting it in the Garlic & Brie Baker!

You could also use the leftover dip as a spread on a tortilla/pita, just add "salad", roll and voila! Lunch is served!

We have a family recipe for what my friend calls "Dessert Corn" normally I make for a crowd in a 9x13. Made it for Christmas dinner in the RCB. Fill about 3/4 of the way with corn (I used part of a thawed bag of frozen) 3 tbs flour, 1/4 c sugar- stir add half and half to a little less than covering the corn. Dot 1/2 stick of butter on top bake 350 - 15 mins stir, another 15 mins stir. A 9x13 takes about an hour but it was less than that for this. Just bake until thick and bubbly. Was a nice size side for 5.people.

What is Rcb and how do I use it in my favorite recipes?

Rcb stands for "Rockcrok® Braiser" which is a versatile stoneware cooking vessel from Pampered Chef. It can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, and even on the grill. To use Rcb in your favorite recipes, simply follow the instructions for your specific recipe and use the Rcb in place of a traditional pot or pan.

Can I use Rcb on an induction stovetop?

Yes, the Rcb is safe to use on all stovetops, including induction. It is made with durable stoneware that can withstand high heat and distribute it evenly for perfectly cooked meals every time.

Do I need to preheat the Rcb before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the Rcb before using it for best results. This will ensure that the stoneware is evenly heated and will help prevent food from sticking to the surface.

Can I use metal utensils with the Rcb?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Rcb as they can scratch the surface of the stoneware. Instead, use wooden, silicone, or nylon utensils to protect the stoneware and keep it in good condition.

How do I clean and care for my Rcb?

The Rcb is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to preserve the stoneware's finish. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. It is also important to let the Rcb cool down before washing it to prevent cracking. To remove any stubborn stains or odors, you can soak the Rcb in a mixture of baking soda and water. Always store the Rcb in a dry place to prevent any moisture from getting trapped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchesley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • SuzcookinPC