• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Pumpkin Recipes for Your Next Cookoff - Let's Win Together!

I used a 9" springform pan and it was just fine1/2 cup sugar3 tablespoons butter, melted1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 1 cup milk2 eggs1 cup flour1/2 cup sugar1/4 cup butter, melted1/4 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice1 cup evaporated milk1/2 cup sugar1 tablespoon butter, melted1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice1/2 cup chopped pecansBeat together the cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, eggs, flour, sugar, butter, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour mixture into prepared
cookn' katie
What is everyone's favorite Pumpkin recipe. We have monthly "cookoff" at my non-PC job and October's theme is Pumpkin. I want to win my title back so let me know which is the best! I know this sounds dorky but we have no other life that eating!!! Katie

Rae's pumpkin trifle.

Here's a file that was posted here a long time ago:

Attachments

• Pumpkin Recipes.doc
    73.5 KB · Views: 559
I tried a new one this weekend. My neighbor had a tupperware party and the lady made a microwave spice cake. It was one box of spice cake mix and one can of pumpkin. She mixed together and baked in the microwave in one of their tupperware bakers things. Then she iced it with vanilla icing. That was soooooo good. The host made chili to go with it. I just love fall food:)

Without a doubt, http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-III/Detail.aspx

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so SUPER moist. Oh my.

That pumpkin roll w/ cream cheese sounds amazing..but then again i'm a sucker for anything sweet filled with cream cheese.

Paula Deen's Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake... it is to die for!!!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/pumpkin-gooey-butter-cakes-recipe/index.html

You have to try it! The pineapple version is really good too.

Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread - Allrecipes (you can add dried cranberries to this and it's even better...)

This is absolutely delicious! I love it with chocolate chips.

GOOD LUCK! I love doing stuff like that![/QUOTE]

I have an amazing recipe for pumpkin bread that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE! It has a yummy crunchy cinnamon and brown sugar topping and is so moist and delicious. I'm going to have to make it soon...

When I get a chance I'll post it. How's that for leaving you all hanging!

I also love pretty much anything pumpkin. Yum!

Annabel! You better post that quickly or I will hunt you down...I am close enough to get to you!!

I LOVE crunchy type toppings on breads and muffins!

Actaully Kelly, that would be fun! Come over for coffee and pumpkin bread, then I'll give you recipe :). We really should organise a NE Ohio meet and greet, there are alot of us not too far away from each other...

Well, I suppose I should post the recipe for Katie!

Elise's Pumkpin Bread

1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
1 cup pumpkin
1/3 cup water
1 3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp each of cloves, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon

Topping: 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp butter.

Cream sugar, oil and eggs. Add remaining ingredients and pour into greased loaf pan (mine is about 8 1/2" by 4 1/2" at the top). Mix together topping ingredients and sprinkle on the top!

Bake at 350F for at least an hour (my recipe says 1 hr, but it always takes way longer than that - test with a toothpick).

This (in my size pan) rises way up and bits of topping drip off the sides, so you might want to put a sheet pan or some foil on the shelf underneath. Also, use a knife to release the bread and "dripped over" topping while it is still warm or the topping that is on the pan will harden up and stick!

Enjoy!

AnnieBee said:
Actaully Kelly, that would be fun! Come over for coffee and pumpkin bread, then I'll give you recipe :). We really should organise a NE Ohio meet and greet, there are alot of us not too far away from each other...

That would be FUN!

Thanks for posting your recipe!

NinaPChef said:
That pumpkin roll w/ cream cheese sounds amazing..

but then again i'm a sucker for anything sweet filled with cream cheese.

I haven't made one for quite awhile but I absolutely love pumpkin roll! The only difference between my recipe & the one posted is that I put chopped pecans in my cream cheese mixture! I'm going to make a couple of them & take to Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's this year! I may have to make one before that to see if I still know how!

Oh, I also love Pumpkin cheesecake. I have a very simple but very good recipe... (I checked out the allrecipes one, it looks super yummy but much more effort!)

Pumpkin Cheesecake:
3 - 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened. The recipe called for fat-free - YUCK! I use neufchatel (low-fat) for pretty much all of my cheesecakes and it works fine
3/4 cup pumpkin
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp cloves
1/8 tsp nutmeg
3 eggs
Prepared pie plate: The recipe says to sprinkle 1/3 cup of graham cracker crumbs onto a 9" pie plate (to keep it low fat!). I use a "10 serving" size bought graham cracker crust for convenience. A home-made one with GC's or ginger snap cookies in a springform pan would be awesome too!

Directions. Mix all ingredients except eggs until well blended. Add eggs, mix until just blended. Pour into prepared pie plate. Bake at 325F for 45mins or until centre is almost set. Cool and refrigerate, serve and/or garnish with whipped cream or whipped topping.

I haven't tried this recipe yet...I just got it on someone's blog. It sounds yummy.
PUMPKIN DIP (Beware, this makes a LOT of dip; you can always halve the recipe if need be!)2 bricks of cream cheese, softened
1 large can pumpkin (or 2 regular 15 oz. cans)
1/2 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. nutmeg
1/4 t. pumpkin pie spice
1 lb. powdered sugar (yes, an entire pound; if you were lookin' for low-cal, this is not it. This is pure pumpkin decadence, savvy? )Mix all the above with a mixer in a big bowl. Serve with some crispy apple slices and/or gingersnaps. I promise you, if you're a pumpkin pie lover, like me, you'll wanna swim in the bowl, kid you not!!! Yup, just dive right on in!

Every year I make Pumpkin Bars. They are truly wonderful! I've already had people asking for the recipe this year. And my husband asked for these instead of birthday cake last year, lol. They're a perfect fit in the Large Bar Pan or Sheet Pan. Enjoy! I love the baking season!!! :D

Pumpkin Bars
4 large eggs
2 c sugar
1 c vegetable oil
1 can (15 oz) plain pumpkin
2 c all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground cloves
1 c raisins, if desired
Cream Cheese Frosting
½ c chopped walnuts, if desired

1. Heat oven to 350. Lightly grease jelly roll pan with shortening.
2. Beat eggs, sugar, oil & pumpkin until smooth.
3. Stir in dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ginger, cloves). Add raisins.
4. Spread in pan. Bake 25-30 minutes (or until light brown). Cool completely in pan on wire rack, about 2 hours.
5. Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting. Sprinkle with walnuts. For bars, cut into 6x6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.

Cream Cheese Frosting
3 oz (1 small pkg) cream cheese, softened
1/3 c butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
2 c powdered sugar

1. Beat cream cheese, butter & vanilla until smooth.
2. Gradually beat in powdered sugar, 1 c at a time, until smooth & spreadable.

I know the contest is over, but I wanted to post my favorite pumpkin bread recipe. I finally made it last night, so I kept the recipe out so I could do this.

Whole Wheat Pumpkin Nut Bread

1 c whole wheat flour
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup flour
1 t baking soda
1 t cinnamon
1/2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt
1/2 t ground cloves
1 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup egg substitute (I use egg whites)
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup walnuts (optional)

Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Combine the rest of the ingredients in another bowl. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the dry mixture. Mix just until combined. Fold in walnuts.

Grease the Mini Loaf Pan and put about one cup of batter into each well. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes. Or grease the Loaf Pan and put all the batter into it. Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes. Don't over bake. Check for doneness with a cake tester after the lesser of the times. Cool for 15 minutes in the pan and then take the bread out. Cool on the cooling rack.

I doubled my recipe last night and put one cup of batter into each mini loaf pan. Then the rest of the batter went into the loaf pan. It wasn't a very big loaf, though.

What is the most popular pumpkin recipe from Pampered Chef?

The most popular pumpkin recipe from Pampered Chef is our Pumpkin Dump Cake. It's a delicious and easy dessert that's perfect for fall gatherings.

What ingredients do I need for the Pumpkin Dump Cake?

You will need a can of pumpkin puree, a box of yellow cake mix, a can of evaporated milk, brown sugar, melted butter, pumpkin pie spice, and chopped pecans. Full instructions can be found on our website.

Can I make any substitutions in the Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the pumpkin pie spice with a mixture of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice. You can also use a different type of cake mix, such as spice or butter pecan.

How long does it take to make the Pumpkin Dump Cake?

The prep time for the Pumpkin Dump Cake is only 10 minutes, and it bakes for 50-55 minutes. So you can have a delicious pumpkin dessert ready in just over an hour!

Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned in the Pumpkin Dump Cake?

Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin in the Pumpkin Dump Cake. However, you will need to cook and puree the pumpkin before adding it to the recipe. Canned pumpkin puree is a convenient and easy option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • mypamperedmoocow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mypamperedmoocow
  • confusedturtle