• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Pink Pampered Chef Recipes for a Fun and Delicious 20s Party | Sandi's Tips

of your recipes and they look amazing! I especially love the strawberry brushetta and raspberry lemonade!
sandilou
Silver Member
I'm doing a pink party in a couple weeks and have been looking at recipes all night. Do you have a favorite pink Pampered Chef recipe thats a good demo? This is going to be for a young crowd (20s) and its looking like a Saturday 5:00ish party. Looking for something they will love.

Thanks!
Sandi

to a file search here for HWC recipes and you will fine a ton. I personally love the strawberry brushetta:
Strawberry Bruschetta
20 slices French bread, cut 1/4 inch thick
¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
½ teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1 lemon
1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
¼ cup powdered sugar
2½ cups strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
⅓ Cup toasted sliced almonds
Additional powdered sugar (optional)

Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice bread using Serrated Bread Knife; place bread slices on Rectangle Stone. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Brush butter over bread slices using Pastry Brush. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in Flour Sugar/Shaker; sprinkle evenly over bread slices. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown; remove baking stone from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, zest lemon using Microplane Grater to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon using Citrus Press to measure 2 teaspoons juice. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Hull strawberries using Core & More; coarsely chop using Food Chopper.

Using Small Scoop, scoop cream cheese mixture over bread slices; spread evenly using Small Spreader. Place bread slices on Simple Additions® Round Platter; top with strawberries using Medium Scoop. Sprinkle almonds and powdered sugar over berries, if desired. Serve immediately.

FRESH RASPBERRY LEMONADE
Makes 2 half-gallon pitchers (one for now, one for later)

Ingredients & Tools

2 half-pint containers of fresh raspberries (about 1 1/2 cups each) [use 1 half-pint for each batch]
6 fresh lemons [use 3 for each batch]
ice [1 tray for each batch, plus another tray for the glasses]
water
sugar [scant 1 cup for each batch]
1 cup food prep bowl or 1 cup measure-all cup
Egg Slicer Plus
Small Bamboo Bowl or Small Stainless Steel Bowl
Mix n Scraper
Ultimate Mandoline with V-shaped blade
Quick Stir Pitcher
Ice Bucket
Ice Scoop
Dots glasses for serving

Ahead of time:

Have host fill each glass 1/3 with ice.
measure a scant 1 cup of sugar into 1c food prep bowl.
Rinse berries
Rinse, lightly scrub & remove labels from lemons, cut them in half (around their equator, not lengthwise)

Start the demo:

Pour the sugar from 1 cup measure into the mixing bowl
Put 5-6 raspberries into Egg Slicer Plus, press into mixing bowl w/ sugar
Repeat until only about 12-15 berries are left...leave them whole.
Mix berries and sugar in the mixing bowl, set aside.Remove lid/plunger from Quick Stir Pitcher.
Using Ultimate Mandoline, slice 3 lemons right onto the pitcher - don't put the ends in. Seeds are OK; don't fuss.
fill pitcher about halfway with COLD water. Add all of macerated raspberry/sugar mixture.Plunge not-too-fast about 12-15 times, until sugar is dissolved. Partly remove lid & plunger, trying to have plunger about halfway in the pitcher. Add a tray of icecubes (about 3 cups) above the plunger. Plunge again - until lemons start to escape to the top and most of ice is dissolved. Set pitcher to 'strain'. Place 2-3 fresh whole berries in each glass. Pour lemonade over ice in glasses and serve.Or, you can use fresh strawberries - to garnish that, put a single slice from tip of strawberry about 2/3 way up toward green top. Place berry on rim of glass.Only lasts about 45 minutes - then lemon rind starts to become very bitter in the drink. You can remove lemons and it will last about 2 days. You can reuse sliced lemons by adding another 3/4-to-1 cup sugar, or another batch of sugar/berry mixture. The most I've gotten from a set of sliced lemons is 2 pitchers. You need to plunge fairly vigourously until most all the pulp sacs are free from the rind for that 2nd pitcher.Enjoy! People are stunned that you only used water, lemons, sugar and berries. Talk up the fresh / control over ingredients / no HFCS benefits! For fun if there are men there, I bring along a "countrytime" lemonade printout and challenge a guy to read all the ingredients in there - (wood ether?) - and I am always done making mine before he is done reading all the additives and ingredients.

Last edited:
Thank yo so much! I saw all the recipes in the files but needed your expert suggestions!

Sandi

I am going to copy and paste this here. I used this recipe last year and it was a HUGE hit. It was a demo at a meeting last year. This was in the files:

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE MICROWAVE CAKE

1 strawberry cake mix
1 tsp. strawberry extract
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 (3 oz. box) cheesecake pudding mix
16 oz. sour cream
1/2 cup oil
3 eggs
Garnish: whipped topping or powdered sugar and fresh Strawberry fans.
Five Simple steps to success:
1. Spray your pan lightly and dust with flour (works best with Baker’s Joy).
2. Whisk eggs and pudding mix together in Classic Batter Bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients, blending well with Mix N’ Scraper.
4. Drop batter into Fluted pan and microwave on high 12-14 minutes. (Watch your cake after 10 minutes if you microwave runs hot.) Works best if your have a turntable in your microwave. (You can also bake it in the oven at 325° for 60-70 minutes.)
5. Invert cakes immediately, but leave pan over the cake for 10 minutes. Cool. Garnish (Flour Sugar Shaker filled with powdered sugar, tuck some mint leaves at the bottom, make strawberry fans with your Egg Slicer Plus and put those between the mint leaves!) as desired.

Variation: Lemon Cake Mix, 1/8 c. lemon juice plus oil to make ½ cup, lemon pudding mix, 16 oz. Sour cream, 3 eggs. Sooooo good! Top with glaze made with lemon juice and powdered sugar.
TIPS/HOW TO PROMOTE HELP WHIP CANCER:

I take this cake to my HWC shows as a bonus for the hostess. I know it's cooked right because I do it in MY microwave. But the time I get to the hostess' house, the cake is cooled. This is not a PC recipe, I got it from someone else on one of this loops.

So I do my intro...etc...talk about HWC and pull out the cake...and it goes something like this: "This is my HWC cake...no it won't prevent cancer, but while you're eating it, please keep in mind that if you haven't had your yearly mammogram...go get it. So anytime in the next few weeks when you remember this yummy cake...I hope it remind you to go make your appt. now."

1) Then I pull out my powdered sugar filled Flour Sugar Shaker (talk about how great this is for powdered sugar, but we also have one filled with cinnamon sugar for cinnamon sugar toast.
2) Then it's time for the fresh strawberries (I do about 6...more if you want)...pull out the Egg Slicer Plus and make strawberry fans...put them at the base of the cake.
3) Lastly, I get out my washed fresh mint leaves and Kitchen Shears. Snip off a few to lace in between the strawberry fans....it ends up looking pretty darn good!...If you really want to get fancy...use your EAD filled with Cool Whip or a cream cheese mixture...pipe it at the base before you put the strawberry fans and mint leaves...

I start wearing my pink apron NOW and start talking about this cake bonus in March and April to get more bookings...Good luck ladies!

DON'T FORGET...you can use this recipe in February too, for Valentine's Day!
Good luck!
Ginny Syphax
Elk Grove, CA

OMG- that cake looks amazing!! I will definitely be trying it- have a fundraiser drop in next month.

1. What is the Favorite Pink Recipe?

The Favorite Pink Recipe is a special recipe created by Pampered Chef that helps support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and awareness efforts. It is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that also helps raise funds for a great cause.

2. How do I get the Favorite Pink Recipe?

The Favorite Pink Recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. It is also included in some of our special breast cancer awareness cooking sets. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to get the recipe.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the Favorite Pink Recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the Favorite Pink Recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free flour or a plant-based milk instead of regular flour and milk. Just be sure to adjust the measurements accordingly.

4. How much of the proceeds from the Favorite Pink Recipe go towards breast cancer research?

For every Favorite Pink Recipe sold, Pampered Chef donates $1 to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and awareness efforts. This donation amount may vary depending on the location and time of purchase.

5. Can I share the Favorite Pink Recipe with my friends and family?

Yes, you can definitely share the Favorite Pink Recipe with your friends and family. In fact, we encourage you to spread the word and help support breast cancer research and awareness. You can share the recipe through social media, email, or by simply making it for your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_momof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
msmileyface