• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Pampered Chef Shirt for Shows?

In summary, the Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt is a soft and comfortable blend of cotton and polyester, available in a variety of sizes from small to XXL. It is not currently customizable, but can be machine washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat. It is only available in black, but suggestions for other colors are welcome.
ChefinHarmony
Hi all! My Dad wants to buy me a PC shirt for my birthday (isn't that sweet?!?!) Anyway, I looked at VIP and am a bit overwhelmed. What is your favorite shirt? I want one to wear under my apron at shows, but to look nice also. I'm an XL - I have one of the green tshirts that were on sale last year that I wear loose XL was a bit big but it's a t-shirt. I know people said sizing was an issue. Any recommendations?!?! Any other Vendors I should look at??
Thanks!!
Joanne

cheffers shirts made by Darby!

OOO, I have the v-neck and the Sparkly one. Just love them. Fit well and very cute.

Heather,
Can you tell me more about "Darby?"
Thanks!!
Joanne

Sorry - I found the Darby Shirt thread. Cool!
Joanne

1. What is the material of the Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt?

The Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt is made of a soft and comfortable blend of cotton and polyester. It is perfect for wearing while cooking or hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. Is the Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt available in different sizes?

Yes, the Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt is available in a variety of sizes ranging from small to XXL. Please refer to the size chart on our website for more information.

3. Can I customize the Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt is not currently available for customization. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings, so keep an eye out for any updates!

4. Is the Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt machine washable?

Yes, the Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

5. Does the Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt come in different colors?

Currently, the Favorite Pampered Chef Shirt is only available in a classic black color. However, we are always open to customer feedback and suggestions for future product options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • SweetPChef