• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Pantry Item for Veggie Dip

In summary, the best pantry item for making veggie dip is the Garlic & Herb Rub, which adds delicious flavor and can also be used for seasoning other dishes. The Dill Mix is a healthy and flavorful option, with no artificial ingredients. The Italian Herb Mix is a great choice for vegan veggie dip, while the Onion Onion Seasoning is a safe option for those with nut allergies. For a quick and easy veggie dip, the Spinach & Herb Mix is recommended, and can also be used for salads and pasta dishes.
luvinpc
Gold Member
I am looking for suggestions for favorite, most popular pantry item to use at a show tomorrow night to serve with veggies.

Southwestern Dip or Dill Dip (using our seasonings). Make it a few hours ahead for it to be very flavorful. The longer it sits, the more the flavor is enhanced!

I've tried so many, but the Dill Seasoning is still my favorite.

Chipotle is my favorite and I sell more of it

All Purpose Dill mix HANDS DOWN!

How do you mix these up. Mayo, Sour Cream or something else? Or a combination of both? Thanks you guys!

All Purpose Dill and Chipotle. I use 1 cup of mayo and 1 cup of sour cream.

Spinach & Smokey Red Pepper oil dipping makes an awesome dip! 1 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream, 2 TBSP of seasoning....Yum!!!

StacieB said:
All Purpose Dill and Chipotle. I use 1 cup of mayo and 1 cup of sour cream.

Or if you don't want 2 cups of dip, you can use smaller amounts, just make sure the proportion is the same. Then add as much of the dry mix as you want to achieve the taste you desire.

Depending on the dip, generally 1 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream to two TBS of mix (to taste) works well. Some may only need sour cream - depending on your flavor preference.

1. What is the best pantry item for making veggie dip?

The best pantry item for making veggie dip is the Garlic & Herb Rub. This versatile blend of garlic, herbs, and spices adds delicious flavor to any dip recipe, and can also be used to season roasted vegetables or meats.

2. Is there a pantry item that is both healthy and flavorful for veggie dip?

Yes, the Dill Mix is a great option for a healthy and flavorful veggie dip. It is made with a blend of dill, onion, and spices, and has no artificial flavors or preservatives.

3. Can I use any pantry item to make a vegan veggie dip?

Absolutely! The Italian Herb Mix is a great option for a vegan veggie dip. It is made with a blend of garlic, herbs, and spices, and is free from any animal products.

4. I have a nut allergy, what pantry item can I use for my veggie dip?

The Onion Onion Seasoning is a great option for those with nut allergies. It is made with a blend of onions, garlic, and spices, and adds a delicious savory flavor to any veggie dip recipe.

5. Which pantry item would you recommend for a quick and easy veggie dip?

The Spinach & Herb Mix is the perfect pantry item for a quick and easy veggie dip. Simply mix it with sour cream or Greek yogurt for a delicious dip in minutes. It is also great for adding flavor to salads or pasta dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • KBender295
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • anoelle