• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Hottest New Product for This Season

The measuring cups are good, but I don't like that I don't have to use the EA items. I liked them when I saw them in the product room. I'm not sure yet about Rae's idea that they'll nest in the ERMC - I'm not good enough with spatial relationships to be able to eyeball them and tell.
gilchrist_pchef
So now that we know what is new, what is your favorite new product?
I am not really excited about much. I am just trying to figure out what is gonna be the hot seller this season.

I love the 2 cup prep bowls. I will probably get at least 3 sets for myself. I wish they came in a set of 3 at least though. I think 2 for $15 is kind of a lot.

I love the measuring cups! I'm excited for the 2 weeks of recipes collection.

I think the Weekday Dinners - Done! will be popular. I personally love the Cookie Sheet and I am anxious to try the new Cookie Press. I think a splurge would be the Dots Martini Glasses. They are so cute!

I totally agree about the Weekday Dinners... espcially since it has the shopping list. I think this will be a big hit.

I like the Weekday Dinners, the fridge measuring magnet, and i'm thinking about spurging on those martini glasses.

I also love the Weekday Dinners (wish they gave that out at conference!) and the fridge measuring magnet (great for cooking for dummies like myself!). I also love the new serrated knife!

Weekday Dinners and Comfort Foods are going to be my Theme Shows for the Fall!

Sounds like we all like the Weekday Dinners cards. I'm using those as a "free with purchase" for anyone who buys a DCB or 12" skillet at regular price. I like the measuring cups, although more than I like them, I like that I don't have to use the Easy Adjustable items.

chefann said:
Sounds like we all like the Weekday Dinners cards. I'm using those as a "free with purchase" for anyone who buys a DCB or 12" skillet at regular price.

I like the measuring cups, although more than I like them, I like that I don't have to use the Easy Adjustable items.
Same here! At home, I continue to use my old OXO set, even though the measurements have completely worn off. Not a fan of the EA items. I really liked them when I saw them in the product room. I'm not sure yet about Rae's idea that they'll nest in the ERMC - I'm not good enough with spatial relationships to be able to eyeball them and tell. I'd love it if they did though!

What is the "Favorite New Product" from Pampered Chef?

The "Favorite New Product" from Pampered Chef changes frequently, as we are always releasing innovative and useful items for the kitchen. Currently, our most popular new product is the Quick Cooker, which is a pressure cooker that can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods.

What makes the Quick Cooker different from other pressure cookers?

The Quick Cooker from Pampered Chef is unique because it is designed specifically for the needs of home cooks, with features like an intuitive control panel, a locking lid, and a steam release valve. It also has a variety of safety features to ensure safe and easy use.

What types of meals can I make with the Quick Cooker?

The Quick Cooker is incredibly versatile and can be used to make a wide range of meals, from soups and stews to risottos and roasts. It can even be used to make desserts and yogurt. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for the Quick Cooker.

Is the Quick Cooker easy to clean?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is designed with easy cleaning in mind. The inner pot and lid are dishwasher safe, and the exterior can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth. The Quick Cooker also comes with a handy cleaning tool to help with hard-to-reach areas.

Can I use the Quick Cooker for canning?

No, the Quick Cooker is not recommended for canning as it does not reach high enough temperatures to properly preserve food. It is best used for cooking meals and not for long-term food storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracy99
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies