• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite New Product???

Mar 30, 2006
So now that we know what is new, what is your favorite new product?
I am not really excited about much. I am just trying to figure out what is gonna be the hot seller this season.

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
I love the 2 cup prep bowls. I will probably get at least 3 sets for myself. I wish they came in a set of 3 at least though. I think 2 for $15 is kind of a lot.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I love the measuring cups! I'm excited for the 2 weeks of recipes collection.

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
I think the Weekday Dinners - Done! will be popular. I personally love the Cookie Sheet and I am anxious to try the new Cookie Press. I think a splurge would be the Dots Martini Glasses. They are so cute!

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
I totally agree about the Weekday Dinners... espcially since it has the shopping list. I think this will be a big hit.

Malinda Klein

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2008
I like the Weekday Dinners, the fridge measuring magnet, and i'm thinking about spurging on those martini glasses.

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
I also love the Weekday Dinners (wish they gave that out at conference!) and the fridge measuring magnet (great for cooking for dummies like myself!). I also love the new serrated knife!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Sounds like we all like the Weekday Dinners cards. I'm using those as a "free with purchase" for anyone who buys a DCB or 12" skillet at regular price.

I like the measuring cups, although more than I like them, I like that I don't have to use the Easy Adjustable items.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Sounds like we all like the Weekday Dinners cards. I'm using those as a "free with purchase" for anyone who buys a DCB or 12" skillet at regular price.

I like the measuring cups, although more than I like them, I like that I don't have to use the Easy Adjustable items.
Same here! At home, I continue to use my old OXO set, even though the measurements have completely worn off. Not a fan of the EA items. I really liked them when I saw them in the product room. I'm not sure yet about Rae's idea that they'll nest in the ERMC - I'm not good enough with spatial relationships to be able to eyeball them and tell. I'd love it if they did though!