• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Latest and Greatest: Top New Products Reviewed

In summary, the Roasting Pan is Malinda's favorite new product. She demos the recipe for Italian Pot Pie, and people seem to love it. She also demoed the wine bottle opener, and people loved it.
DebPC
Staff member
Now that we've had ahwile to use and show the new stuff- what's your favorite new product now? Has it changed? What do your audiences seem most excited about?

The roasting pan is my favorite. I was really excited about the cutting board but now I don't like it. The bread side you have to turn the bread the short length of the board to use the cutting grooves. My hosts and guests are going crazy for the new cookware. Sold 3 11" skillets at fridays show alone. I'm not a big fan myself. Still love my executive 12". I do love the new rubs and the Season's Best!

Because of a busy start to my work year, I will be doing my first show tomorrow and have not had much of a chance to work with the new products. Love the new Season's Best. Like the ceramic pan but not over my Executive cookware!

I have taken the wine bottle opener to a couple of shows and people really liked it!

I love the Roasting Pan. If i demo in it, i'm booking shows for guests to get it. It has also been a great draw at fairs/festivals

Malinda Klein said:
I love the Roasting Pan. If i demo in it, i'm booking shows for guests to get it. It has also been a great draw at fairs/festivals

Malinda,
What are you demoing in it? What words are you using?

I'm making the Italian Pot Pie in this, i cook the sausage in the pan before anyone gets there, and then the demo consists of cutting up a onion, green pepper, mushrooms, opening two cans of pizza sauce/tomatoes, and cutting the dough.

words I use??? um, i talk about how it can be cooked on top of the stove and show them, and how it's perfect for those roasts that don't require a 'BIG' roaster..., the fact you get two pans for the price of one and why buy it today for $99.99 when you can host a party and get it for $49.99? And at that price, your spending $25 for each piece. I also talk about the vent knobs and how this allows your roasts to cook just right and not overcook and get hard..

The recipe is an adaption from one of the season's best recipes and i got the idea to demo it from someone here on DS or CS - love this site!! Here's the recipe:

The Pampered Chef ®
Italian Pot Pie
Recipe
1 1/2 lbs (750 g) bulk hot Italian sausage Scizzors to open sausage
1 medium red onion
1 medium green bell pepper
8 oz (250 g) mushrooms
3 garlic cloves, pressed
1 can (15 oz) pizza sauce (1 3/4 cups/425 mL) Smooth Can Opener
1 can (14.5 oz) diced fire-roasted tomatoes (1 3/4 cups/425 mL), undrained Jar Opener
1 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil
Grated fresh Parmesan cheese (optional)
Pampered Chef Italian Seasoning Mix (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Cook sausage in Pampered Chef Roaster over medium-high heat on top of stove for 4–5 minutes or until browned in the new covered Roaster, breaking into crumbles using Mix ‘N Chop.
2. Meanwhile, coarsely chop onion with Food Chopper (or wedge with Vegetable Wedger and slice with manual food processer). Cut bell pepper into 1/2-in. (1-cm) pieces with Chef's Knife on Large Groved Cutting Board. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus®. Add onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and garlic pressed with Garlic Press to Skillet; cook 1–2 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally with Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Stir in pizza sauce and tomatoes; cook 1–2 minutes or until simmering. Cover with Glass lid for covered Roaster; remove from heat.
3. Place dough onto same Large Grooved Cutting Board (do not unroll). Using a sawing motion, slice dough in half lengthwise with Color Coated Bread Knife; slice dough halves crosswise into 12 half moons for a total of 24 half moons. Shread Mozzarella Cheese with the Mandoline/coarse Microplane grater/rotary grader. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sausage mixture. Arrange dough over cheese in a circular pattern, spacing about 3/4 in. (2 cm) apart. Brush dough with oil from Dripless pourer in Prep Bowl using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Bake, uncovered, 12–15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Carefully
4. Shread Parmesan cheese with Fine Microplane Grater/handheld grater. remove Skillet from oven with Oven Mitts. Sprinkle crust with Parmesan cheese and seasoning mix, if desired. Let stand 5 minutes.

Yield: 8 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 530, Total Fat 33 g, Saturated Fat 13 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 23 g, Sodium 1530 mg, Fiber 3 g
Cook's Tip: If desired, 1 (14.5-oz) can Italian-seasoned diced tomatoes can be substituted for the fire-roasted tomatoes

I love the wine bottle opener!!! I very much disliked our old one. I'm very excited about promoting our new one.

Happy Chef said:
I love the wine bottle opener!!! I very much disliked our old one. I'm very excited about promoting our new one.

I L:candyheart:VE the wine bottle opener! It is amazing!!

Roaster, sold 17 since Sept. Doing the Italian Pot Pie and the Chicken Enchillada Skillet from the care and use on the white skillet.

Chicken Enchilada Skillet

8 oz. (250 g) pork chorizo sausage, casings removed
1 medium onion, finely chopped
3 cups (750 mL) shredded rotisserie chicken
2 cups (500 mL) green or red enchilada or taco sauce
8 cups (2 L) authentic Mexican tortilla chips (about 6 cups/1.5 L coarsely crushed)
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced

1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Cook sausage in Covered Roaster over medium heat 7-9 minutes or until cooked through, breaking into crumbles. Remove Skillet from heat and drain excess fat, if necessary. Return Roaster to heat. Add onion to chorizo in Roaster; cook 3-4 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally. Remove Roaster from heat.

2. Stir in chicken and enchilada sauce; bring to a simmer. Add chips and mix well to coat. Top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 4-5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro and tomatoes.

Yield: 12 servings

I am selling it by saying "So many of you know my best friends Mrs. Baker and her daughter Round Covered Baker. Now you can add their cousin Covered Roaster and have all of your fast and easy dinners done in no time! I love the roaster because the top becomes its own cooking vessel and both fit side by side in your oven...and we are all always loking for extras space in the oven come holiday dinner time."

Awesome Jenni! No wonder you're so successful! Thanks for sharing!

What is the new product and what does it do?

The new product is called "Favorite New Product Now" and it is a multi-purpose tool that can be used for various tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and DIY projects. It is designed to make everyday tasks easier and more efficient.

What sets "Favorite New Product Now" apart from similar products on the market?

Unlike other products, "Favorite New Product Now" is made with high-quality materials and has a sleek and ergonomic design. It also has multiple functions and can be used for a wide range of tasks, making it a versatile and practical choice.

Is "Favorite New Product Now" easy to use?

Yes, "Favorite New Product Now" is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. It comes with a user manual that provides clear instructions on how to use it for different purposes. It also has a simple and ergonomic design that makes it easy to handle and operate.

What are the benefits of using "Favorite New Product Now"?

Using "Favorite New Product Now" can save you time and effort in completing various tasks. It is also a cost-effective option as it eliminates the need to purchase multiple tools for different tasks. Additionally, it is durable and long-lasting, making it a worthwhile investment.

Is "Favorite New Product Now" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Favorite New Product Now" is designed to be safe and easy to use for people of all ages. It does not have any sharp edges or complicated mechanisms, making it suitable for children and seniors as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PCJenni