• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover Your New Favorite Pantry Item | Perfect for Open House Giveaways

In summary, smoked paprika is the speaker's current favorite new pantry item. It can be found at most major supermarkets or online retailers and is not expensive. It adds a delicious smoky flavor to a variety of dishes including soups, stews, marinades, and rubs for meats. Some recommended recipes using smoked paprika include chicken and chorizo paella, roasted vegetable and chickpea tacos, and smoked paprika roasted potatoes.
DebPC
Staff member
What is your favorite? I want to get a couple to give away at my big Open House the end of the month.

I love the Choc PB sauce. Have been selling a lot of it.

Cocolate Peppermint is pretty tasty too! (with or without the ice cream!)

I like the Rosemary Oil brushed on my chicken when I bake it in the DCB, sprinkle some Rosemary Herb seasoning on it and a little bit of the new Smokey Applewood Rub and it's delicious!

NOT a fan of the Mole Rub

Funny you should ask! I was just thinking today that I wish HO had given us more material to work with to blend into dishes or ideas, etc. so I could involve some of them in a sip and dip. Then I realized that we have this great tool called the Product Information Guide!!:rolleyes: DUH!!

So today I will be printing this off and starting to make dishes with some of the new pantry products.:woohoo:

There is no such thing as a sweet tooth for me..I have a full set of sweet teeth so my fav will always be something involving sugar! Chocolate Carmel Sauce floats my boat!

I LOVE the vinegars. Also the Blackberry Balsamic sauce, the Applewood Rub, and the Rosemary Oil, and the butterscotch rum sauce (none of the chocolate sauces really hit me. I like my chocolate sauce to be dark and fudgy, I guess I don't care for the other flavors mixed in). I DO NOT like the Mole Rub.

I am loving the applewood rub....

1. What is your favorite new pantry item?

My current favorite new pantry item is smoked paprika. It adds a delicious smoky flavor to any dish and is great for seasoning meats, vegetables, and sauces.

2. Where did you purchase your favorite new pantry item?

I purchased my favorite new pantry item, smoked paprika, at my local grocery store. It can also be found at most major supermarkets or online retailers.

3. How do you use your favorite new pantry item in your cooking?

I use smoked paprika in a variety of dishes such as soups, stews, marinades, and rubs for meats. It also adds a great flavor to roasted vegetables and can be sprinkled on top of avocado toast or scrambled eggs.

4. Is your favorite new pantry item expensive?

No, smoked paprika is not expensive and can usually be found for a few dollars at most grocery stores. A little goes a long way, so a small jar can last for several months.

5. Can you recommend any recipes using your favorite new pantry item?

Sure! Some of my favorite recipes using smoked paprika include chicken and chorizo paella, roasted vegetable and chickpea tacos, and smoked paprika roasted potatoes. I also love using it in my homemade BBQ sauce for a smoky twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • janetupnorth
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ChefPeg