1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Favorite Holiday Show Ideas

1. Janis

Janis Novice Member

I am doing a show at my home December 1st. I would like to have a couple recipes out for people to taste and do a demo. What are the best recipes for the holidays?

I was thinking of letting people use the new cookie press, maybe get another to try the ricer attachment. Also, I'd like to demo a trifle....easy! I will make the mint triangles ahead of time?

Any thoughts are welcomed! :) I'm inviting tons of people and using the Phonevite to get reminder calls out the Sunday before.

Ideas of what to have out and how to have things set up are welcomed too!

Nov 22, 2009
  2. krackley

krackley Member

I personally love the little apple tartlets in the mini muffin pan. . .I'm doing those for a Christmas brunch. . . I'm doing the same thing on Dec. 1st! :) Hope yours goes well!

Nov 23, 2009
  3. zmom58

zmom58 Member

I ordered these almost 2 weeks ago and paid for them through Paypal. Haven't heard back from them...this link comes up "page not found" I would NOT recommend that you order these...I don't know yet for sure if I have lost my $4.50 that I paid for these. But I haven't gotten a reply back yet. Who knows. If I do receive them I will pass it along, in the meantime don't place an order through them. How long do you wait after your money has been collected through Paypal before you file a report with them??

Dec 10, 2009
  4. zmom58

zmom58 Member

Just an update...no word from this person. Word to the wise, don't order from someone like this unless you are sure it is legit. Will report it to Paypal, don't really know how to do that, but will look into it. Don't order these it's a rip-off. Hope no one else got sucked in!

Dec 16, 2009
Have something to add?