• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Exciting Ideas for a Holiday Home Show?

In summary, the person is hosting a show at their home on December 1st and would like to have recipes to offer and a demo. They also mentioned that they would like to do a trifle and are planning on making the mint triangles ahead of time. They have not heard back from the person that they ordered from yet, and are worried that they may have lost their money.
Janis
I am doing a show at my home December 1st. I would like to have a couple recipes out for people to taste and do a demo. What are the best recipes for the holidays?

I was thinking of letting people use the new cookie press, maybe get another to try the ricer attachment. Also, I'd like to demo a trifle....easy! I will make the mint triangles ahead of time?

Any thoughts are welcomed! :) I'm inviting tons of people and using the Phonevite to get reminder calls out the Sunday before.

Ideas of what to have out and how to have things set up are welcomed too!

I personally love the little apple tartlets in the mini muffin pan. . .I'm doing those for a Christmas brunch. . . I'm doing the same thing on Dec. 1st! :) Hope yours goes well!

ByRequest said:
Here is a fun Holiday Theme Idea. Very professional looking and will no doubt increase attendance with al the marketing tools available.

http://www.123byrequest.com/themebundles.html

I ordered these almost 2 weeks ago and paid for them through Paypal. Haven't heard back from them...this link comes up "page not found" I would NOT recommend that you order these...I don't know yet for sure if I have lost my $4.50 that I paid for these. But I haven't gotten a reply back yet. Who knows. If I do receive them I will pass it along, in the meantime don't place an order through them. How long do you wait after your money has been collected through Paypal before you file a report with them??

Just an update...no word from this person. Word to the wise, don't order from someone like this unless you are sure it is legit. Will report it to Paypal, don't really know how to do that, but will look into it. Don't order these it's a rip-off. Hope no one else got sucked in!

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that you are hosting a show at your home on December 1st. The holiday season is the perfect time to showcase some delicious recipes and demonstrate the amazing products from Pampered Chef. For the tasting portion, I highly recommend our Mini Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecakes. They are perfect for the holidays and can be easily made using our cookie press and ricer attachment. Another great option is our Cranberry Brie Bites, which are always a hit at holiday parties. As for the demo, a trifle is a fantastic idea! It's a classic holiday dessert and can be made ahead of time for convenience. I also suggest showcasing our Mint Chocolate Truffle Brownies using the new cookie press. For setup, I would suggest having a designated area for the demo and tasting, with all the necessary products and ingredients easily accessible. You can also have a display table with some of our top-selling products for guests to browse and ask questions about. Using Phonevite for reminder calls is a great idea to ensure a good turnout. I would also suggest having recipe cards and catalogs available for guests to take home. I hope these suggestions are helpful. Let me know if you need any further assistance with planning your show. I can't wait to hear about its success! Happy cooking!

1. What are some popular holiday show ideas for Pampered Chef?

Some popular holiday show ideas for Pampered Chef include hosting a cooking demonstration featuring holiday recipes, creating a gift basket workshop, hosting a cookie exchange party, and hosting a holiday-themed cooking class.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my holiday show?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your holiday show by using them in your recipes, showcasing their versatility and functionality, and offering them as gifts in your gift basket or cookie exchange party.

3. Can I customize my holiday show theme to fit my audience?

Yes, you can customize your holiday show theme to fit your audience by selecting recipes and products that cater to their preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also offer personalized gift baskets or cooking classes based on their interests.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for hosting a holiday show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special promotions and discounts for hosting a holiday show. These may include free products, discounted products, or bonus rewards for hosting a successful show.

5. Can I invite friends and family from out of town to my holiday show?

Yes, you can invite friends and family from out of town to your holiday show. You can also offer virtual options for them to participate in the show and purchase products, making it easier for them to support your hosting efforts and enjoy the holiday show experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies