• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Guacamole Recipe?

optional: black beansOnce you have your ingredients ready, you just mash the avocados and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Anyone have one they'd be willing to share?

Better Homes & Gardens cookbook. Basically you add avocado to salsa. Very yummy

My daughter makes yummy guacamole.......she uses 2 avocados, garlic salt, onion powder, lemon/lime juice and corn and sometimes black beans. No exact measurements....she just does it to taste. We had something similar to this at California Pizza Kitchen.

3 avocados, juice of a lime, 1/2tsp salt. Use mix and chop to combine. Chop two Roma tomatoes, finely chop 1/2 onion, pinch red pepper. Add to avocado mixture. Chill. Best guacamole on the planet.

One suggestion I read somewhere (probably on this wonderful site) was to make the salsa recipe that comes with the MFP and then put some of that into a mashed avocado. Then you have salsa and guacamole both and they complement each other. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like a great plan.

Shari in TX

Tastefully Simple's Giddyup Guacamole mix. Make in the MFP. Best ever!

When making it for my family, who don't like avacado's much, I do it differently. I use 2 avacados, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup mayo, juice of a lime, a shake of garlic powder, salt and pepper, about a tablespoon of dried red pepper flakes and a tablespoon of premade salsa. Even the ones who claim to hate avacado eat this up like candy. It is, indeed, very good....although I like avacado in any way shape or form. I have not been a PC consultant for very long. Next time I make it, I will use the MVP and the Southwest seasoning!

I don't have a recipe but we love the one I make
6 avacados
sour cream (just spoon some in)
cumin, salt and chili powder to taste
fresh garlic
fresh cilantro
fresh jalepeno
roma tomatoes
juice of a lime(s)
diced red onion

What ingredients are needed for the favorite guacamole recipe?

The favorite guacamole recipe requires avocados, red onion, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper.

Can this recipe be made ahead of time?

Yes, this guacamole can be made a few hours ahead of time. Simply cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

What is the best way to keep the guacamole from turning brown?

The best way to prevent the guacamole from turning brown is to keep the avocado pit in the guacamole and cover it with plastic wrap, making sure the wrap touches the entire surface of the guacamole.

Can this recipe be made with frozen avocados?

While fresh avocados are recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use frozen avocados in a pinch. Just make sure to thaw them completely before using.

What is the serving size for this recipe?

This recipe makes about 2 cups of guacamole, which is approximately 8 servings. However, serving size may vary depending on personal preference and portion sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mgranich