• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Director for October Show in Lincoln City, OR?

In summary, Pampered Chef's Favorite Frozen Diet Dinners stand out from other frozen meals due to their high-quality ingredients and lack of artificial additives. They are suitable for various dietary restrictions and are easy to prepare. While they cannot be customized, they can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
October show lead for Lincoln City, ORI have a great lead who is interested in doing an October show. The problem is that he is 500 miles away from me. I would like for him to be taken care of, so if you live in or near that area or know of another director or above that does, please let me know!

I like the Healthy Choice Country Herb Chicken and Smart Ones Turkey Slices and Beans the best.

I LOVE the Lean Cuisine Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Panini!! They are so yummy! The other ones are okay but this one is by far the best one.

I really like Lean Cuisine meals. They taste the best IMO. One of my favorites is the sesame chicken. I also really like the chicken carbonera. The paninis are good, and I like the spinach and mushroom pizza, too. There are quite a few that I really like.

1. What makes Pampered Chef's Favorite Frozen Diet Dinners stand out from other frozen meals?

Pampered Chef's Favorite Frozen Diet Dinners are made with high-quality ingredients, including fresh vegetables and lean protein sources. They are also free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, making them a healthier option compared to other frozen meals on the market.

2. Are these frozen diet dinners suitable for specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pampered Chef's Favorite Frozen Diet Dinners are suitable for various dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian diets. You can easily check the ingredient list and allergen information on the packaging for more details.

3. How do I prepare these frozen diet dinners?

Pampered Chef's Favorite Frozen Diet Dinners are easy to prepare. Simply follow the instructions on the packaging, either by microwaving or baking in the oven. They are perfect for a quick and convenient meal option.

4. Can I customize the flavors or ingredients in these frozen diet dinners?

Unfortunately, the flavors and ingredients in Pampered Chef's Favorite Frozen Diet Dinners are pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, we are always working on new and exciting flavors to add to our line of frozen meals.

5. How long can I store these frozen diet dinners in my freezer?

Pampered Chef's Favorite Frozen Diet Dinners can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. However, for the best quality and taste, we recommend consuming them within 1-2 months of purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies