• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Family Recipes to Try and Share | My Favorite Go-To Dishes

In a 12" skillet, cook chicken and diced tomatoes on medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through.2. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread chicken and tomato mixture over the bottom of the dish.Top with one or two packages of pre-made crescent rolls.Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.I usually have extra chicken mixture, so I like to spread it over the top of the enchiladas.Both of these
AshleyAllison
What is your favorite recipe to make for your family?

My youngest has been very sick since January so I have not been able to cook a lot lately. It's going to be a long road ahead of us to get him better but I still need to feed my family. So, what are some of your favorite go-to recipes for your family?

Of course I am going to try them out so I can decide which ones I would like to offer for shows!

The 29 minute skillet lasagna, and the zesty ravioli (with half the spice), which is in a seasons best in the last two years.

Those are quick go-to recipes for us. I have to think for others.

Chicken Fajitas in the DCB are hands down the easiest and fastest to make and oh so yummy

Chicken Parmesan. I never made it until I got my 12" skillet. In fact, I tell this story at my shows about how it's my "get the family to the table" dinner. When we haven't had a family dinner in a while with all our crazy schedules, I tell everyone "Chicken Parmesan Thursday night". Sure enough, 6pm they are in the kitchen waiting! And it's sooo easy...bread the chicken with breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and italian seasoning, fry in the skillet, 4-5 minutes per side, take them out, put on a cooling rack, dump oil into stainless bowl, wipe out crumbs, put chicken back in skillet, add can of Hunts Garlic & Herb Marinera sauce and top with mazarella and parmasan cheese, put in oven at 375 for 10 minutes. I serve with warm italian bread and salad.

Mexican Chicken "Lasagna"

Tasty Turkey Tetrazzini (though I have yet to make it with the beans the recipe calls for, I use whatever veggie I have in the freezer)

Creamy One Pot Pasta! (12 yo Daughter says w/xtra chicken!)
;)

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Zesty Ravioli Skillet
Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soupnon-PC recipes:
Bowtie Pasta w/ Chicken, Alfredo Sauce and Broccoli
Chicken Diapers ("Chicken Bundles" or "Crescent Chicken"--shredded chicken w/ cream cheese, butter, milk, S&P, green onions mixture wrapped up in a square made of 2 crescent rolls, fold up corners, rolled in butter and bread crumbs. Served w/ rice and green beans)
Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken Divan

Amanda, how do you make your Chicken Enchiladas and Chicken Divan? I've never had either before.

Hey Jodi! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I thought I had the recipes on my computer, but turns out they weren't. I forgot to look for them until today, so here they are:Chicken Enchiladas

2 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup flour
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp chili powder
3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
1 can diced tomatoes w/ green chilies
8 oz Cheddar cheese (or more)
8 oz Colby Jack (or Mexican blend) cheese (or more)
1 pkg of large burrito style flour tortillasCook and shred the chicken. (I cook it in the DCB and then shred w/ the Salad Choppers.) Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a large saucepan, combine soup, sour cream, flour, garlic powder, cumin, and chili powder; blend well. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.Add chicken and tomatoes; mix well. Return to a boil. Cook and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of cheddar cheese. To assemble enchiladas: sprinkle some Colby Jack cheese in the center of a tortilla and add some of the chicken mixture. Roll and fold up burrito style (I prefer this way, but some people like the more traditional way of just rolling it and not tucking in the sides.) Place in 9x13 stoneware baker. Repeat with other tortillas. Usually I fit 6 going down and then lay the other 2 sideways in the empty space. I usually have extra chicken mixture, so I like to spread it over the top of the enchiladas. Some people prefer to not do that so that the tops and edges get more crispy. But I like them being all covered in yumminess and when they are soft. :D Top it off with a really nice layer of the remaining cheeses.Bake at 350 for 30 minutes covered, then remove foil and bake until cheese is nice and melted.Can be made ahead and cooked later. If doing that, leave the foil on and bake for at least 40-45 minutes and then remove foil for an additional 10 or so minutes. (*Remember if using stoneware to let it sit on the counter for a little while before putting it in the oven, or put it in cold while the oven preheats. This will help avoid thermal shock.)Chicken Divan

4-5 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup mayo
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 large package of frozen broccoli (thawed)
1/2 pkg. dry stuffing mix (2 cups rolled fine) I like Herb-seasoned Pepperidge Farm stuffing, not the cubed
3 Tbsp butter, melted
2 cups shredded cheddar cheesePreheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut up chicken into bite-sized chunks and boil or saute (or cook in DCB). Season with salt & pepper. In a bowl, mix mayo, soup, lemon juice and curry powder. In a 9x13 stoneware baker, place thawed broccoli as a bottom layer. Then layer the chicken. Then pour on the sauce mixture. Top with cheese. Crush the stuffing into crumbs and add the melted butter; mix well. Gently spread the crumbs on top of the casserole. Cover with foil and bake for 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove foil for last 10 minutes or so.Great served with rice.

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. Easy to freeze and reheat them individually, and we can change them up depending on what we have in the house.

What is a "Favorite Family Recipe"?

A "Favorite Family Recipe" is a dish that has been passed down through generations and holds special meaning to a family. It is often made for special occasions or as a way to bring loved ones together.

Do I have to use Pampered Chef products to make my "Favorite Family Recipe"?

No, you do not have to use Pampered Chef products to make your "Favorite Family Recipe". However, using our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware can make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

Can I submit a recipe that is not originally from my family?

Yes, you can submit a recipe that is not originally from your family. We welcome all types of family recipes, whether they are passed down or recently discovered.

How can I submit my "Favorite Family Recipe" to Pampered Chef?

You can submit your "Favorite Family Recipe" by filling out our online submission form on our website. Make sure to include the ingredients, instructions, and a brief description of the history or significance of the recipe.

Will my "Favorite Family Recipe" be featured on Pampered Chef's website or in any publications?

We cannot guarantee that all submitted recipes will be featured on our website or in publications. However, if your recipe is selected, we will reach out to you for further details and permission to share it with our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD