• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for Your Favorite Sour Cream/Mayo Veggie Dip!

In summary, the ingredients for the sour cream/mayo veggie dip include sour cream, mayonnaise, chopped vegetables, herbs and spices, and any desired toppings or mix-ins. Greek yogurt can be substituted for sour cream, and the dip will last for 3-4 days in the refrigerator. It can also be made ahead of time and used as a dip or spread for various foods. Suggested dippers include sliced vegetables, crackers, pita chips, tortilla chips, or as a spread on sandwiches or wraps.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm making the sour cream/mayo dips tomorrow and was wondering what your favorite is. We'll be serving it with veggies.

The Buffalo Rub makes a really tasty dip. I think I used a couple of tablespoons for 1 cup may/1 cup sour cream. Kind of spicy but really tasty and I think it was better after it sat a while for the flavor to really develop.

I did the dill dip for the veggies. Yummmmo!

Omg my new fav is with spinach & smoky red pepper oil dipping seasoning!!!

My family favorite is the Smoky BBQ rub with the mayo/sour cream base. Simply and soooo full of flavor

not a PC dip but it is delicious
serve with Ritz or a veggie trayCheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
32 oz. sour cream
1 double package Ranch dip mix or 6 Tbsp from canister size
2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese (fresh doesn’t work as well)
1 - 8 oz jar of bacon bits or piecesMix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least an hour.

Spinach & Roasted Red Pepper or the Dill -- yummy!

I think my favorite is the southwestern seasoning dip. Delish!

I did the dill and spinach & roasted red pepper. Really yummy!!

Chipotle! i also like the red pepper oil seasoning mix, but the chipotle is my absolute favorite.

1. What are the ingredients for the sour cream/mayo veggie dip?

The ingredients for the sour cream/mayo veggie dip include sour cream, mayonnaise, chopped vegetables (such as bell peppers, carrots, and cucumbers), herbs and spices for flavor, and any additional toppings or mix-ins desired.

2. Can I substitute Greek yogurt for sour cream in this dip?

Yes, you can use Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream in this dip. It may change the flavor slightly, but it will still be delicious and creamy.

3. How long will this dip last in the refrigerator?

This dip will last for about 3-4 days in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just be sure to give it a good stir before serving.

5. What are some suggested dippers for this dip?

Some suggested dippers for this dip include sliced vegetables, crackers, pita chips, or tortilla chips. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • LeahMae
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies