• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the perfect dessert recipe to impress guests at a PC show?

In summary, the speaker is hosting a PC show at their second home and has invited a group of people who have never been to one of their shows before. They are fairly new to being a consultant and are looking for an easy and impressive dessert recipe to make at the show. Some suggestions that have been given include a Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake made in the DCB in the microwave, a Chocolate Hazelnut Torte that uses different PC products, a Chocolate PB Cup Trifle, and a Brownie & Ice Cream Sundae Bar using the new Brownie Pan. The speaker mentions that they are a chocolate lover and have spent all of their commission on PC products. They also mention that they have access to other PC products through their
Mitzyz
I am hosting my own PC show at my 2nd home, which is about 100 miles from here (it's complicated) I have invited about a dozen of my favorite people whom I don't see very often, that have never been to one of my PC shows. I am only a few months being a consultant. What is your favorite dessert recipe to make at a show, that is fairly easy, shows off tools, and is tasty and impressive? Thanks in advance!

Hmmm, that's a tough one! First off, though, do you have any other PC products other than the new kit?I think a lot of people are impressed with the Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake made in the DCB in the microwave, but I like that as a second recipe, since it's so quick and easy.The Chocolate Hazelnut Torte is really good and uses a few different products than I normally would have at a show. It looks really impressive and tastes delicious! I don't know if you have the products for it, though, if you just have the consultant kit and not much else.The Chocolate PB Cup Trifle is really easy and impressive and delicious. Now that we have the Brownie Pan, I'm liking using that and plan to promote it at shows. I offer a Brownie & Ice Cream Sundae Bar party. Bake some brownies, maybe even make them Turtle Brownies (cut 2 Rolos in half for each square and add some coarsely chopped pecans to the tops of the brownies before you bake them) and then have all sorts of fixin's to go on top if they are basic brownies: strawberries (either hull them and slice them or put them in a bowl and chop with salad choppers), bananas, nuts, whipped cream in the Easy Accent Decorator, etc.As you can see, I'm a chocolate lover... :D

I got my kit in February, Had a kit enhancement order in May, and have, quite literally, spent every bit of commission that I have made on PC products! Shameless! I have a LOT of PC products, and anything that I don't have, is available to me from my sweet director! Thanks for the ideas...I'm going to go and read the recipes! Anybody else?

I like doing the Chocolate Molten lava cake in the rice cooker. It is always a hit for me.

Hi there! Congratulations on hosting your own PC show at your second home, that sounds like a fun and unique experience. As a fellow consultant, I can definitely understand wanting to impress your guests with a delicious and impressive dessert recipe. My go-to recipe for a show is the Chocolate Lava Cake made with our Mini Fluted Cake Pan. It is easy to make and the end result is always a showstopper. Your guests will love the rich chocolate flavor and the gooey center, and you can demonstrate how versatile and useful the Mini Fluted Cake Pan can be. I hope this helps, and best of luck with your show! Happy cooking!

1. What is the recipe for the "Favorite Dessert Show Recipe?"

The "Favorite Dessert Show Recipe" is a decadent chocolate cake made with rich cocoa powder, melted chocolate, and creamy buttercream frosting.

2. How long does it take to make the "Favorite Dessert Show Recipe?"

The total time to make the "Favorite Dessert Show Recipe" is about 2 hours, including preparation and baking time.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the "Favorite Dessert Show Recipe?"

While we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible, you can substitute different types of chocolate or use a different type of frosting if desired.

4. Is the "Favorite Dessert Show Recipe" suitable for special dietary restrictions?

This recipe contains dairy and gluten, so it may not be suitable for those with lactose intolerance or celiac disease. However, you can try using dairy-free or gluten-free alternatives to make it suitable for your dietary needs.

5. Can I make the "Favorite Dessert Show Recipe" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cake and frosting ahead of time and assemble it closer to the time you plan to serve it. However, we recommend storing the components separately to maintain freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • carolcooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies