• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Deep Dish Baker Recipes

In summary, the Favorite Deep Dish Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes such as casseroles, desserts, and bread. It can be used in both the oven and microwave, with different baking times to be monitored closely. Cleaning is easy with dishwasher safe option, but hand washing with mild soap and warm water is recommended. The baker is also oven safe up to 450°F, making it perfect for high heat cooking.
lkspeir
The Deep Dish Baker is one of my all time favorites where our stoneware is concerned. I use it ALL the time. Although it's been around a long time, I'd like to hear what some of your favorite uses are for it.

Thanks!

10 minute Pork Tenderloin with BBQ Sauce

hmmm.... I hardly use mine anymore.

Hot dips are fabulous in it: Hot Pizza Dip, Crab Rangoon Dip, Touchdown Taco Dip

When it was the only piece of stoneware with sides that I had, I did chicken or pork chops with mushroom soup all the time. (I don't make that any more - too much mushroom soup in the first 7 years of marriage.)

jrstephens said:

I was thinking the Covered Baker!! HAHA!!

I use mine to double dips that I make.

jrstephens said:

I thought it was the CB too. Is this different than the sweet & smokey bbq recipe??? If it is, can you post the recipe?? Thanks!!

Dawn4 said:
I thought it was the CB too. Is this different than the sweet & smokey bbq recipe??? If it is, can you post the recipe?? Thanks!!

Not different - it's the same recipe.

1. How do I use the Favorite Deep Dish Baker?

To use the Favorite Deep Dish Baker, preheat your oven to the recommended temperature and prepare your ingredients according to your desired recipe. Then, simply place the ingredients in the baker and bake until the dish is cooked through.

2. Can I use the Favorite Deep Dish Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Favorite Deep Dish Baker is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to note that the baking time may differ from oven baking, so be sure to monitor the dish closely.

3. What types of recipes can I make with the Favorite Deep Dish Baker?

The Favorite Deep Dish Baker is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, such as casseroles, desserts, and even bread. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for the deep dish baker.

4. How do I clean the Favorite Deep Dish Baker?

The Favorite Deep Dish Baker is dishwasher safe, making cleaning a breeze. However, for best results, it is recommended to hand wash the baker with mild soap and warm water.

5. Is the Favorite Deep Dish Baker oven safe?

Yes, the Favorite Deep Dish Baker is oven safe up to 450°F (232°C). This makes it perfect for dishes that require high heat, such as roasting vegetables or cooking meats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jchesley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies