• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Brunch & Appetizer Recipes?

In summary, my best friend called me yesterday and mentioned that she has 2 functions coming up that she's invited to and she's supposed to bring something. One she needs an appetizer for, the other she needs to bring a brunch recipe. Her favorites are quiche lorraine tartlets (just made them for a party on Saturday) or ham and cheese brunch squares. For brunch, I love quiche lorraine tartlets (just made them for a party on Saturday) or ham and cheese brunch squares. The quiche recipe is made in the mini muffin pan which is great for large get togethers because it makes 24 little bites. For appetizers, I love greek cheese torta
babywings76
Gold Member
My best friend called me yesterday and mentioned that she has 2 functions coming up that she's invited to and she's supposed to bring something. One she needs an appetizer for, the other she needs to bring a brunch recipe.

What are your favorites?

For brunch I love quiche lorraine tartlets (just made them for a party on Saturday) or ham and cheese brunch squares. The quiche recipe is made in the mini muffin pan which is great for large get togethers because it makes 24 little bites.For appetizers I love greek cheese torta (or any of our tortas). Easy to make, quick and serves a lot. It can also be made the night before.

Thanks for the ideas, I'll share them with her. Anyone else have some favorites out there I could pass along her way, too?

The chili lime meatballs from our Appetizers cookbook are outstanding! As for brunch food, how about a fruit salad, quiche, the garden vegetable omelet ring from All the Best, chicken clubhouse squares, cinnamon rolls, mamosas...

I love the DCB version of a savory bread pudding. With a number of great variations, it has always been a hit at my brunch shows.

Attachments

• Bread Pudding Bakes.doc
    7.9 KB · Views: 432
ham & cheese brunch squares are the only things i make for my brunch shows - always a big hit!

Thanks everyone! I e-mailed her bunches of recipes so she can pick whichever sounds best for her. I appreciate your ideas! :)

The Apple Tartlets are great for brunch, too. They've got brie and apples in a phyllo shell. I buy the shells to make things easier. Hmmm, haven't made these for a while. Might have to do some.

wadesgirl said:
For brunch I love quiche lorraine tartlets (just made them for a party on Saturday) or ham and cheese brunch squares. The quiche recipe is made in the mini muffin pan which is great for large get togethers because it makes 24 little bites.

For appetizers I love greek cheese torta (or any of our tortas). Easy to make, quick and serves a lot. It can also be made the night before.

Where do I find the quiche lorraine tartlets? Have never seen these I looked under files with no luck :(

The recipe search feature is terrible. Even when I enter the name in correctly, it won't come up in a search. I have to enter in "tartlet" in the keyword field and then was able to find it. It's in a couple of the SB issues, but I can't remember now what the search told me. But here it is:The Pampered Chef ®
Quiche Lorraine Tartlets
Recipe 1 pkg (15 oz) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts), softened according to package directions
2 eggs
1/2 cup half and half
1/8 tsp salt
4 slices cooked bacon
1/2 medium red bell pepper
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives or green onion
1/2 cup (2 oz) grated Swiss cheese
12 grape tomatoes
Coarsely ground black pepper
Additional chopped fresh chives or green onion (optional) Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll one pie crust onto lightly floured surface. Spacing closely together, cut 12 disks from crust using outer tube of Measure-All® Cup (nine around outside edge and three in center). Press disks into wells of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper, ruffling edges. Repeat with remaining crust.Whisk eggs, half and half and salt in Classic Batter Bowl using Stainless Whisk; pour into Measure-All® Cup. Set egg mixture aside and wipe out batter bowl with paper towels.Finely chop bacon and bell pepper with Food Chopper. Squeeze out excess moisture from bell pepper using paper towels. Finely chop chives using Utility Knife. Grate cheese using Ultimate Mandoline. Combine bacon, bell pepper, chives and cheese in batter bowl; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.Pour egg mixture evenly into tart shells; sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise. Press one tomato half, cut side up, into center of each tartlet. Sprinkle with black pepper. Bake 14-16 minutes or until egg mixture is set and crusts are golden brown. Remove tartlets to serving platter and sprinkle with additional chopped chives, if desired.Yield: 24 servingsNutrients per serving: (1 tartlet): Calories 90, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 100 mg, Fiber 0 gCook's Tip: To cook bacon, cut slices in half and cook in (8-in.) Sauté Pan over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towels. For best results, place bell pepper skin side up on Cutting Board before chopping with the Food Chopper. Shopping List
1 pkg (15 oz) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
2 eggs
1/2 cup half and half
1/8 tsp salt
4 slices cooked bacon
1 medium red bell pepper
1 small bunch fresh chives or 1 green onion
1/2 cup (2 oz) grated Swiss cheese
12 grape tomatoes
Coarsely ground black pepper

Thanks for finding it I had trouble never did find it

What are some popular brunch recipes?

Some popular brunch recipes include quiches, frittatas, pancakes, waffles, and breakfast casseroles.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products for brunch recipes?

Yes, many of our products are perfect for brunch recipes. You can use our stoneware for baking quiches and casseroles, our griddles for making pancakes and waffles, and our cookware for making frittatas.

What are some easy appetizer recipes for a brunch?

Some easy appetizer recipes for brunch include deviled eggs, crostini with various toppings, fruit skewers, and mini quiches.

Can I make a brunch recipe in advance?

Yes, many brunch recipes can be made in advance and reheated before serving. This is especially helpful if you are hosting a large group or want to save time on the day of your brunch.

What are some vegetarian options for brunch recipes?

Some vegetarian options for brunch recipes include veggie quiches, tofu scrambles, fruit salad, and avocado toast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • nsolle
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies