• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Bar Recipe for Large Pan | No Rice Crispies Needed

In summary, the conversation is about sharing different bar recipes for a large pan. Some suggestions include stuffed crust pizza, lemon bars, chocolate chip sensation, tomato basil squares, and coffee house bar cookies. There is also a discussion about using the bar pan for making breads and the possibility of sharing a lemon bar recipe. The conversation ends with a suggestion for 7 layer bars and a promise to share the lemon bar recipe.
kcjodih said:
Did you prefer it to doing the bread in a loaf pan? And if so, why? I think we should call you the Baking Diva! Lemon bars, the 7 layer whatever they were and now the Amish Bread. All I've done in the last week was get the lemons yesterday for the bars. Haven't made them though LOL

HA, I have a new name :)
I love to bake, I bake almost everyday!!
The recipe I was given calls for loaf pans and I used my PC mini loaf pans and my bigger loaf pan. I had never thought to use anything else, so I am glad I got the tip about the bar pan. Instead of 2 loaves, it made one big bar pan full and was very yummy. I am going to make them that way from now on unless it is a holiday and I need little mini-loaves to give to neighbors. :)

merego said:
HA, I have a new name :)
I love to bake, I bake almost everyday!!
The recipe I was given calls for loaf pans and I used my PC mini loaf pans and my bigger loaf pan. I had never thought to use anything else, so I am glad I got the tip about the bar pan. Instead of 2 loaves, it made one big bar pan full and was very yummy. I am going to make them that way from now on unless it is a holiday and I need little mini-loaves to give to neighbors. :)

Alright BD stop teasing! Share the darn recipe!

kcjodih said:
Alright BD stop teasing! Share the darn recipe!

Oh, you want the amish recipe?? I missed that part. It is on this thread, back a page or 2. Letme know if you don't find it :)

<H2>1. What are some delicious and easy bar recipes for a large pan?</H2><p>Some delicious and easy bar recipes for a large pan include lemon bars, fruit crumble bars, peanut butter chocolate chip bars, and apple cinnamon bars. These recipes can easily be adapted to fit a larger pan by increasing the ingredients proportionally.</p><H2>2. Do you have any recommendations for bar recipes that do not require rice crispies?</H2><p>Yes, there are many bar recipes that do not require rice crispies. Some popular options include brownies, blondies, and cheesecake bars. You can also try using crushed graham crackers or crushed pretzels for a crunchy texture in your bars.</p><H2>3. Can you suggest a bar recipe that is not from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>Absolutely! A simple and delicious bar recipe that does not require any special equipment or ingredients is the classic seven layer bars. Layer graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, shredded coconut, chopped nuts, and condensed milk in a baking pan and bake until golden brown and set.</p><H2>4. How can I adapt a bar recipe to fit a larger pan?</H2><p>To adapt a bar recipe to fit a larger pan, you can simply double or triple the ingredients listed in the recipe. Make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as a larger pan may require a longer baking time.</p><H2>5. Can I use a Pampered Chef pan for making bars?</H2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality baking pans that are perfect for making bars. Some popular options include the Large Bar Pan and the Rectangle Stone. These pans are designed to distribute heat evenly, resulting in perfectly baked bars every time.</p>

1. What are some delicious and easy bar recipes for a large pan?

Some delicious and easy bar recipes for a large pan include lemon bars, fruit crumble bars, peanut butter chocolate chip bars, and apple cinnamon bars. These recipes can easily be adapted to fit a larger pan by increasing the ingredients proportionally.

2. Do you have any recommendations for bar recipes that do not require rice crispies?

Yes, there are many bar recipes that do not require rice crispies. Some popular options include brownies, blondies, and cheesecake bars. You can also try using crushed graham crackers or crushed pretzels for a crunchy texture in your bars.

3. Can you suggest a bar recipe that is not from Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! A simple and delicious bar recipe that does not require any special equipment or ingredients is the classic seven layer bars. Layer graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, shredded coconut, chopped nuts, and condensed milk in a baking pan and bake until golden brown and set.

4. How can I adapt a bar recipe to fit a larger pan?

To adapt a bar recipe to fit a larger pan, you can simply double or triple the ingredients listed in the recipe. Make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as a larger pan may require a longer baking time.

5. Can I use a Pampered Chef pan for making bars?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality baking pans that are perfect for making bars. Some popular options include the Large Bar Pan and the Rectangle Stone. These pans are designed to distribute heat evenly, resulting in perfectly baked bars every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered_Ashley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jchesley