• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Bar Pan Recipes: Share Your Favorites!

In summary, the Rachelgreek lemon chicken from the new stoneware cookbook is a favorite for Rachel's family, and bacon is also a popular dish cooked in the bar pan.
its_me_susan
Just wondering what everyone's favorite bar pan recipes are?

This probably isn't what you had in mind, but my favorite way to use the large bar pan is to roast a pair of chickens in it. I LOVE that it can accomdate two at the same time. I roast one to eat tonight and the other for sandwiches the next night. My family loves it.

Love,
Rachel

greek lemon chicken from the new stoneware cookbook...hands down favorite for my family.....well that and upside down pizza...not PC recipe but still yummy

RachelNguyen said:
This probably isn't what you had in mind, but my favorite way to use the large bar pan is to roast a pair of chickens in it. I LOVE that it can accomdate two at the same time. I roast one to eat tonight and the other for sandwiches the next night. My family loves it.

Love,
Rachel

Rachel, I just love the bar pan! I am interested in ALL ideas! lol. What do you "do" to your birds? You don't find there are too many juices?

Thank you for sharing!

monica_sweetconsultant said:
greek lemon chicken from the new stoneware cookbook...hands down favorite for my family.....well that and upside down pizza...not PC recipe but still yummy

Is the upside down pizza the biscuit on top thing? Please share (thank you!)

yep thats it...hamburger on bottom, pizza sauce, toppings, cheese, biscuit, and more cheese on top. very easy and great to eat

I use my bar pan for EVERYTHING!!!! I had a pc show years ago and my consultant made the pull a part bread. I don't remember what she used to cook it in. But I use the bar pan for mine, I have been making it for years that way. I use my bar pan about 2 to 3 nights a week, I will bread and chicken or pork and bake it. I have a great haddock recipe that I use and I made the smore recipe for the first time a few weeks ago. That was great my family loved it.

I use mine for bacon. Lay the strips out flat, bake at 400 for about 20 mins.

1. What is the Favorite Bar Pan and how is it different from other Pampered Chef pans?

The Favorite Bar Pan is a versatile baking pan that is perfect for making a variety of recipes, from sweet treats to savory dishes. It is made of heavy-duty stoneware, which helps to distribute heat evenly for consistent baking results. The pan also has a non-stick coating, making it easy to clean and release food without any sticking.

2. Can I use the Favorite Bar Pan in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher?

Yes, the Favorite Bar Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave and dishwasher. However, it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing the hot pan directly into cold water, as this can cause the pan to crack.

3. What are some popular recipes that can be made with the Favorite Bar Pan?

Some popular recipes that can be made with the Favorite Bar Pan include brownies, cornbread, lasagna, roasted vegetables, and even homemade granola bars. The possibilities are endless, and the pan can be used for both sweet and savory dishes.

4. How do I properly care for and maintain my Favorite Bar Pan?

To ensure the longevity of your Favorite Bar Pan, it is important to follow proper care and maintenance instructions. Before first use, wash the pan with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh scrubbers, as they can damage the non-stick coating. After each use, allow the pan to cool before washing it with warm soapy water. To remove stubborn stains or residue, soak the pan in warm water before cleaning. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals on the pan.

5. Can the Favorite Bar Pan be used on the stovetop?

No, the Favorite Bar Pan is not recommended for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher only. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the pan and may also be a safety hazard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • jchesley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies