1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Favor ideas!

1. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

Actually, this could go for prizes or giveaways at regular shows as well but I got them for my sis-in-law's PC shower in June.

At the Target $1 spot they have little mini ready to grow pots (they're the tiny terra cotta pots with seeds and a dirt pellet thing and instructions) for basil, oregano, chives, sweet peppers, strawberries and tomatoes (they also have zinnias, sunflowers, etc.) so I got 4 of each kind and those will be part of the favors! I'm thinking maybe those and a citrus peeler and a Season's Best! (Gosh, I'm probably gonna spend all I make in commission on planning this thing since I'm the host as well! lol)

Apr 29, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

LOL.....I'm getting carried away for my friend's shower too.....on ebay, item 180347641301, there was a cute idea with the tool turnabout....decorated to look like a wedding cake. Also, you could give wedding wine charms....look at 250402498715....comes out to about 50 cents each....though I do hope they're cute....waiting for them to arrive.

Good Luck in the planning and the results!

3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Suggesst to the groom to give turners as gifts to his groomsmen. They can be engraved with Best Man or Groomsmen on them and will get used a lot more than a flask or beer mug. :) Not for the shower, but still an idea! And the order can be placed at the shower.....

Apr 29, 2009
  4. mrshamel3808

Ok, so as I was staring at the little pots my wheels kept turning. I'm planting them all, hoping they'll sprout in the month 1/2 I have til the shower, and then I'm going to get paint pens from the craft store and put the guest's name on one side and the B&G's names and/or wedding date (haven't figure the details on that one) and those will also be their place cards!! I'm going to print up the details on whatever's planted (like with the scientific name and the directions to change to your garden, maybe even a recipe using that ingredient) for each place too.

Apr 30, 2009
  5. mrshamel3808

I like this idea...my sis-in-law registered for the carafe, I bet their wedding date and initials would look amazing engraved on that!!

Apr 30, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The carafe can't be engraved. It's not metal - the silver is a thin layer that's too thin to engrave. Basically, it's paint.

Apr 30, 2009
  7. mrshamel3808

Awww, bummer!!

Apr 30, 2009
  8. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

for their names paint it on a ribbon

Apr 30, 2009
  9. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

the silver spoons on the outlet would be nice engraved maybe, I'm not sure how big they are... and the celebrate plate is there too... ?

Apr 30, 2009
Have something to add?