• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Father's Day Special JPG for Easy Invitation Modifications

In summary, the Father's Day special for this year is a customizable 10-piece grilling set that includes a grill brush, tongs, spatula, skewers, free apron, and recipe book. The set is dishwasher safe and the price starts at $49.99. It can be ordered online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and can be shipped directly to your dad's address for a surprise delivery.
esavvymom
Staff member
Does anyone have just the jpg of the Father's day specials? I'm trying to modify a May invite, and just need that piece. But everything I find is in a PDF and hard for me to snag (at least that I know how to do).

Thanks!

Hope the image size is okay, I'm doing it on my MacBook Pro, where the screen size is smaller than my iMac.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-04-24 at 11.15.44 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-04-24 at 11.15.44 PM.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 580
thank you. perfect!

I have been trying to copy the Father's day jpeg to my facebook page. I am sorry I am so challenged but nothing is working. Is it possible and what do you do? Thanks

Here is a larger size if needed.

Attachments

• FD May Guest Special.jpg
    FD May Guest Special.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 628

What is the Father's Day special for this year?

The Father's Day special for this year is our 10-piece grilling set which includes a grill brush, tongs, spatula, and skewers. It also comes with a free apron and a recipe book filled with delicious grilling recipes.

Can I customize the grilling set for my dad?

Yes, you can customize the grilling set by choosing the color of the apron and adding a personalized message or name on it. This makes it a unique and thoughtful gift for your dad.

Is the grilling set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the items in the grilling set are dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

What is the price of the Father's Day special grilling set?

The price of the grilling set varies depending on the customization options chosen. However, the standard set without any customization starts at $49.99.

Can I order the Father's Day special online?

Yes, you can order the grilling set online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also choose to have it shipped directly to your dad's address for a surprise delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LaRocca.PamperedChef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • colesmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies