• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I host a successful Father's Day show with unique gift ideas?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gift ideas for Father's Day, including grilling tools, beer bread mix, and the top-rated Rockcrok® Dutch Oven. There are often promotions and discounts available, and gift certificates can also be purchased. For dads who love to cook, the Chef's Tongs, Microplane® Adjustable Grater, and Quick Cooker are all great options. Personalization and gift wrapping options are also available.
quimbychic
Good morning all,

I want to host my own show with Father's Day in mind. Has anyone done anything like this? Have an examples of invitations or gift combos they offered.

I know the grilling is an obvious one, but I wanted to offer a variety for those who don't grill.

I will put together something, but thought I would check to see if anyone had any tips or ideas to share before I try to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks!

Are there seriously men who don't grill?? LOL

That was one of my rules when I was looking for a man..LOL..luckily my boyfriend made the cut he is a great griller..LOL

Sorry I will try to think of an answer to your question..I just can't think of anything right now.

Actually my hubby didn't grill when we met. Until I started PC last year and we tested out the tools together. Now he is a master of the grill and even volunteered to grill for the show and teach others. That way I can be more interactive with the guests.

I think he is just worried about his PC tools! He is very fond of them. He has been such a help in boosting my sales! He tells everyone about the tools that he even called me from the grocery store with an order from someone in line!

1. What are some popular gift ideas for Father's Day from Pampered Chef?

We have a variety of gift ideas for Father's Day, such as our grilling tools set, beer bread mix, and our top-rated Rockcrok® Dutch Oven. You can also personalize a gift set with your dad's favorite products.

2. Are there any promotions or discounts for Father's Day gifts?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for Father's Day gifts. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals.

3. Can I purchase a gift certificate for Father's Day?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate for any amount and your dad can use it towards any Pampered Chef products he wants.

4. Do you have any gift ideas for dads who love to cook?

Absolutely! Our Chef's Tongs, Microplane® Adjustable Grater, and Quick Cooker are all great gifts for dads who love to cook. We also have a variety of cookbooks featuring delicious recipes for all levels of cooking.

5. Can I personalize a gift for my dad from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can personalize a gift set with your dad's name or a special message. We also offer gift wrapping options for an extra special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsarab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • marystell1