• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fathers Day Sale Flyer??

In summary, the Father's Day Sale Flyer offers a variety of products perfect for gifting to fathers. The sale will last for two weeks, from June 1st to June 14th, and will include exclusive discounts and promotions on select items. The flyer features gift ideas for all types of dads and can be found online, in Pampered Chef stores, or by requesting a digital copy from a consultant.
kitchenshowchef
Has anyone made up a flyer for June? Something thats geared towards Father's Day?

April

Father's Day FlyerHere's a flyer I made up today. Hope this Helps!
Jen

Attachments

• Father's Day Flyer.doc
    219.5 KB · Views: 541
Jen,

Great flyer! Thanks!

Great flyer Jen, if you haven't already sent this to your customers, please make sure you fix your website address. ;) I want to see you get these sales!
Thanks again for sharing your flyer.!!!:)

Duh!Thanks! I always flip the m and p !! :rolleyes: Great catch! Luckily, I hadn't sent it out yet.
Thanks,
Jen

No problem! You have a good excuse, you have kids! I blame everything on me having kids.!!!:p ;)

This is a great flyer. I am going to use it as part of an E-mail to all of my customers. I am also thinking about adding an incentive for June bookings, maybe a free basting bottle? I also need to add something about a free ice cream sandwich maker for $60 or more orders. Any other ideas?

Thanks--I feel better now!

:) Thanks so much for sharing! I always can't think of creative ways to put together a promotion.

April

What is included in the Father's Day Sale Flyer?

The Father's Day Sale Flyer features a variety of products perfect for Father's Day gifting, including grilling tools, cookware sets, and kitchen gadgets.

How long will the Father's Day Sale last?

The Father's Day Sale will run for two weeks, from June 1st to June 14th, giving you plenty of time to snag the perfect gift for dad.

Are there any special discounts or promotions included in the Father's Day Sale?

Yes, the Father's Day Sale Flyer will feature exclusive discounts and promotions on select products, making it the perfect time to save on gifts for dad.

Can I find gift ideas for all types of dads in the Father's Day Sale Flyer?

Absolutely! The Father's Day Sale Flyer includes a wide range of products that will appeal to all types of dads, from the grill master to the home cook.

Where can I find the Father's Day Sale Flyer?

The Father's Day Sale Flyer will be available online and in your local Pampered Chef store. You can also request a digital copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LaRocca.PamperedChef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie