• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Father's Day with Our Exclusive Specials | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the Father's Day Flyer offers discounts on popular grilling tools and a free gift with purchase on select items. It can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website, and is not available in stores. Some items can be personalized with a name or message. The flyer is only available for a limited time, typically from mid-May to mid-June.
kittychef
Does anyone have a flyer with the Father's day specials similar to the HWC pre sale flyer?

TIA

I do but not savvy enough to know how to post it on here...LOL, sorry! PM me your email and maybe I could figure out how to email it to you...LOL

Thanks! I just did:)

Thanks got it and flyer is on its way. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

1. What special deals are included in the Father's Day Flyer?

The Father's Day Flyer includes discounts on popular grilling tools, such as the Grill Pan and Grill Press, as well as a free gift with purchase on select items.

2. Can I order items from the Father's Day Flyer online?

Yes, you can order items from the Father's Day Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed with checkout.

3. Is the Father's Day Flyer available in stores?

No, the Father's Day Flyer is only available through Pampered Chef consultants or online. You can find a consultant near you by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website.

4. Can I personalize items from the Father's Day Flyer?

Yes, some items from the Father's Day Flyer can be personalized with a name or special message. Look for the "Personalize It" option on the product page to see which items are eligible for personalization.

5. How long will the Father's Day Flyer be available?

The Father's Day Flyer is available for a limited time only, typically from mid-May to mid-June. Be sure to place your order before the flyer expires to take advantage of the special deals and free gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Deblyn
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies