• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Fat Free Potato Chips in the Microwave?

In summary, Pampered Chef's Fat Free Potato Chips are made from real potatoes that are sliced thin and baked until crispy, without the use of any oil or added fats. They have a deliciously crispy and savory taste, just like traditional potato chips, and are lightly salted for a satisfying crunch. These chips are suitable for those watching their fat intake, as well as individuals with dietary restrictions as they are gluten-free and vegan. To keep them fresh and crispy, it is best to store them in an airtight container or resealable bag at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
DebPC
Staff member
Slice the potatoes with US&G. Soak them in salted water for a bit. Place on
classic round stone and micro on HIGH for 10 minutes--first batch, 7 minutes
all other batches because the stone is already hot. You can also sprinkle
your favorite seasoning on top before microwaving--BBQ is awesome!!

Lois Spaay -

Another recipeI also, do a baking recipe, oven at 375 and bake for about 25-30 minutes.
Probably could go to 400 or 425 for just 20 minutes. I spray the stone with a
little oil and season the potatoes before cooking.
But I will be trying the microwave type, sounds a little faster! :)
Mary Kammer

<< They are very crisp--I have made them for several shows and people loved
them! They are not soggy at all!

Thanks for the tip, Lois! I've never thought about using a round stone to cook potatoes in the microwave. I'll definitely have to give it a try. Do you have any other tips for achieving the perfect crispy potato in the microwave? I'm always looking for new ways to cook my favorite foods faster. And BBQ seasoning sounds like a delicious addition. Can't wait to try it out!

1. How are Pampered Chef's Fat Free Potato Chips made?

Pampered Chef's Fat Free Potato Chips are made from real potatoes that are sliced thin and then baked until crispy. They are not fried in oil like traditional potato chips, making them a healthier option.

2. Are Pampered Chef's Fat Free Potato Chips really fat free?

Yes, our Fat Free Potato Chips are truly fat free. They are made without using any oil or added fats, making them a guilt-free snack option.

3. Do Pampered Chef's Fat Free Potato Chips taste like traditional potato chips?

Yes, our Fat Free Potato Chips have a deliciously crispy and savory taste, just like traditional potato chips. They are lightly salted for a satisfying crunch.

4. Are Pampered Chef's Fat Free Potato Chips suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Our Fat Free Potato Chips are suitable for those who are watching their fat intake. They are also gluten-free and vegan, making them a great option for individuals with dietary restrictions.

5. How should I store Pampered Chef's Fat Free Potato Chips?

To keep our Fat Free Potato Chips fresh and crispy, it is best to store them in an airtight container or resealable bag. They can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • A&JPCPals
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A&JPCPals
Replies