• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farmers Market???? Is It Alowed

In summary, this consultant was excited to do a farmers market, but then read the agreement and was worried they might not be allowed to sell Company products. They've done a farmers market before and had some sales, but it's always possible that nothing will happen.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
I was so excited about the possibility of doing a farmers market in my area but then I read this in the consultant agreement

<quote>I will promote and sell Company products to customers by regularly holding Cooking Shows. I will not sell Company products on unauthorized Web sites on the Internet or in any public, retail or service establishments.<quote>

Does this phrase mean we cant sell in a venue like this?

I don't know for sure. If you're setting up a booth there regularly, I don't see how that's different from doing a home show or anything like that.

Thats kinda what I thought but I would not want to break any rules. I appreciate your help

Many consultants do booths at Farmers Markets. I would think it depends on how it's set up. If it's a building and the other vendors are there every day of the week, then I'd consider it a reteail establishment and against the rules. If it's something that's set up once a week or once a month, and broken down at the end of the event, I'd consider it a booth, and acceptable.

Just to keep in mind though, our business model lends more for just getting contacts at an event like that than sales.

When I read that I took it more as selling from like a store or something like that...
I think of the farmers market more like a booth type thing... like in the same category as a craft fair or something

I agree - I think it's more like doing a booth at an event! I was actually thinking about contacting our local farmer's market to see if I could do something over the summer!

I've done a farmer's mkt. before. I set up a display, have a few cash n' carry and have a drawing for a gift cerfificate. Sometimes I get sales (enough for a small show) sometimes just a few cash n' carry go and I get contacts through the drawing. That has lead to some shows. I enjoy being outside and visiting w/others. There have been times I've only paid to participate and nothing has come of it....so, you never know where it will take you.

1. Is it allowed to sell products from the farmers market at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, it is allowed to sell products from the farmers market at a Pampered Chef party. We encourage our consultants to support local farmers and include fresh ingredients in their recipes.

2. Can I use fruits and vegetables from the farmers market in Pampered Chef recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be customized to include any fresh produce you find at the farmers market.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of products I can purchase from the farmers market to use in Pampered Chef recipes?

There are no restrictions on the types of products you can purchase from the farmers market for use in Pampered Chef recipes. However, we do recommend using fresh, high-quality ingredients for the best results.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party at a farmers market?

While we do not have a specific program for hosting parties at farmers markets, you are welcome to use our products and recipes at any location you choose.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for using farmers market products in Pampered Chef recipes?

We do not have any current promotions or discounts specifically for using farmers market products in Pampered Chef recipes. However, our consultants may offer their own specials or deals for incorporating fresh ingredients in their parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Poll
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Carol Chantiny
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting