• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Bring Host Packets to My First Farmers Market?

In summary, for a first Farmers Market, it is suggested to have a generic host packet ready to hand out to interested customers. This can save money as order forms can be mailed or emailed later. Having a filing cabinet to organize materials for fundraisers, wedding registries, new consultant information, and party packets is recommended. The cabinet can also be brought to shows for easy access. It is important to decide if orders will be taken. While bookings may be more difficult to obtain, the Farmers Market can still be a successful venture.
PamperedSD
I'm doing my first Farmers Market this weekend. I'm not sure what to do when people are intersted in a show. Should I have a generic host packet made up and brought with me and hand them to them before them leave my booth or should I mail it to them?

Thanks! :)

Save yourself some money and have the host packets made up to give out then! You can mail or email them the order forms much cheaper than the catalogs.

PamperedSD said:
I'm doing my first Farmers Market this weekend. I'm not sure what to do when people are intersted in a show. Should I have a generic host packet made up and brought with me and hand them to them before them leave my booth or should I mail it to them?

Thanks! :)

I bought from Office depot for around 15 dollars a plastic filing cabinet. I have host packets and everything ready to go. When I write an order at my farmers markets I do I am able to place it in there and be organized. But it also allows me to have things like fundraisers, wedding registry, new consultant information, and party packets all ready to go. Feel like I am more organized. The first week I worked out of a bag and hated how I felt. Now I have my mini filing cabinet and love it. I feel like I am organized and ready to serve everyone. It also goes with me to shows now..... So it has helped in many ways. Everything I need for my business from my home office can be carried in smaller quanities in there and I just need to restock as I use things.

I had someone who ordered the other day small wisk(2 of them) and I actually had them in as door prizes was able to give them to her immediately and just place the order to replace them for the rest of my orders.

You will need to decide if your going to do orders. I write between 50-200 dollars a week in orders between my two farmers markets that I am doing. Harder to get the bookings but I am working on that( of course I have to be better at asking my director says.) Good luck and I know I love doing the market have been doing it for 6 weeks now I think. :love:

1. What is included in the Farmers Market Host Packet?

The Farmers Market Host Packet includes a variety of products from our Farmers Market collection, such as the Farmers Market Basket, Farmers Market Tea Towels, and Farmers Market Recipe Cards. It also includes a catalog, order forms, and information on hosting a party.

2. How much does the Farmers Market Host Packet cost?

The cost of the Farmers Market Host Packet varies depending on the products included and any current promotions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

3. Can I customize the products included in the Farmers Market Host Packet?

Unfortunately, the products included in the Farmers Market Host Packet cannot be customized. However, you can always add additional items to your party order if you have specific products in mind.

4. How do I earn the Farmers Market Host Packet for free?

To earn the Farmers Market Host Packet for free, you will need to host a qualifying party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least 3 buying guests. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more details on how to qualify for the host packet.

5. Can I still earn host rewards in addition to receiving the Farmers Market Host Packet for free?

Yes, as a host, you can earn host rewards in addition to receiving the Farmers Market Host Packet for free. The host rewards are based on the total sales from your party and can be used to purchase any products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • smiley757
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies