• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farmers Market Display Ideas?

In summary, Julie is setting up a booth at the local farmers market and is looking for ideas on how to display her products better. She has a table and card table that she uses and the PC banner goes on the front of the long table. She is not so good at the decorating part so any suggestions would be great! She wants to have enough stuff out but not too much so that it looks cluttered. Any tips would be great!Julie sent me some pictures of her booth and I really like it! The
emo812
Hi I'm doing the local farmers market and setting up booth under a canopy. I did the same market last fall and enjoyed it. I was just looking for some great setup ideas and some ideas of how to display my products better. I have a 6 ft table and card table that I use and the PC banner goes on the front of the long table.

I'm not so good at the decorating part so any suggestions would be great! I want to have enough stuff out but not too much so that it looks cluttered. Any tips would be great! Pictures are always a bonus too. You can e-mail any photos you have to me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

I would also like to know more about this

I would love to spend time at the Farmers Market selling products

:chef:

bumping this up - spring is a great time for Farmers Markets!:thumbup:

I have been using old produce crates that I have gotten at antique stores for not hardly anything. I will upload some pictures of some booths that I have done.

I would take just what you need, because it always seems that it takes so long for us to set up and then tear down. I have gone thru all of my stuff and gotten it down to 4 tubs of stuff to take. I have been taken all of the stuff that would be in the starter kit for a new consultant, Help Whip Cancer stuff with it coming up and then a few extra's just for people to look at because I think that they display nice. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or comment on here.

Attachments

• 100_3684.jpg
    100_3684.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 806
  • 100_3685.jpg
    100_3685.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 640
  • 100_3686.jpg
    100_3686.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 639
  • 100_3716.jpg
    100_3716.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 671
  • 100_3717.jpg
    100_3717.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 670
Here are a few other pictures:

Attachments

• 100_3058.jpg
    100_3058.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 546
  • 100_3057.jpg
    100_3057.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 483
  • 100_3720.jpg
    100_3720.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 570
  • 100_3719.jpg
    100_3719.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 564
  • 100_3718.jpg
    100_3718.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 650
Hi Ashley,I love your display easel with specials etc!The one that is sitting on the ground with the apron is a cool idea. Do you have a clearer picture. I wouldn't mind using your ideas. Do you mind?Thanks,
Julie

I got the idea from someone else and just added some other things to it.

This is a close up of it at one of my booths. As soon as I unload the car tomorrow I will take a better closer one. I will tell you what I put on it.

Gift Registry Card that they get in the mail after registrying, Wedding shower planner, tri-fold brochure that has just the basic info in it about what we have to offer, clip art that I printed off and pasted on, Cook Up a Lifetime of Memories and put it on colored paper several different places on it, wedding shower invitation, the apron and then I put a couple of tools in the pocket and then another brochure in the pocket. It was very easy and love having it to draw attention to people. It has really helped at booths.

Attachments

• 100_3720.jpg
    100_3720.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 596
I live in Canada. So we are not accessible to this great info. Thanks for getting back to me so promptly!
The display that is on the metal easel. What is on that one?
Something that I started making in December is the layered batter bowls. I sold 6o of them. My customer have encouraged me to make them for all occasions. I take them to trade shows etc. and I do very well. Check out my website under news for more info about them Welcome To My Personal Web SiteJulie

Do you have a bigger picture of the layered bowls? WHat do you use them for?
jules said:
I live in Canada. So we are not accessible to this great info. Thanks for getting back to me so promptly!
The display that is on the metal easel. What is on that one?
Something that I started making in December is the layered batter bowls. I sold 6o of them. My customer have encouraged me to make them for all occasions. I take them to trade shows etc. and I do very well. Check out my website under news for more info about them Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Julie

1. How can I create an eye-catching display for my farmers market booth?

Creating an eye-catching display for your farmers market booth starts with a clear theme or concept. Consider using a color scheme or incorporating props such as baskets, crates, or chalkboard signs. It's also important to arrange your products in an organized and visually appealing way, such as grouping similar items together or creating height variations with risers.

2. What are some ways to incorporate seasonal produce into my farmers market display?

One idea is to create a centerpiece using a variety of seasonal fruits and vegetables in a basket or on a platter. You can also use seasonal produce to decorate your booth, such as hanging garlands of dried herbs or creating a wreath using fall foliage. Another option is to offer samples of seasonal produce to attract customers and showcase the freshness of your products.

3. How can I make my farmers market display stand out among other vendors?

One way to make your display stand out is to offer interactive elements, such as a tasting station or a demonstration of how to use your products. You can also use signage or banners to highlight unique features of your products, such as being locally sourced or organic. Additionally, having a visually appealing and well-stocked display will help attract customers and set you apart from other vendors.

4. Is there a recommended layout for arranging my products in my farmers market display?

There is no one "perfect" layout for a farmers market display, as it will depend on the size and shape of your booth and the type of products you are selling. However, it's generally recommended to start with your larger or more visually appealing items in the front or at eye level to draw customers in. Then, arrange smaller or complementary items around them. It's also important to leave enough space for customers to browse and interact with your products.

5. How can I incorporate sustainable and eco-friendly elements into my farmers market display?

One idea is to use reusable or biodegradable packaging for your products, such as paper bags or glass jars. You can also offer customers the option to bring their own containers for bulk items. Another way to be more sustainable is to source products from local farms and use seasonal produce, reducing the carbon footprint of your display. Additionally, consider using natural materials for props and decor, such as wood or woven baskets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies