• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ELICIOUS TUNA SANDWICH & DIP RECIPE!

In summary, to make a tuna sandwich, drain a can of tuna and mix with mayonnaise, celery, and red onion. Spread on bread and add lettuce, tomato, and optional toppings. You can use any type of bread and can substitute canned salmon for tuna. To make the dip, combine cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, and green onions. It will stay fresh for 3-4 days in the fridge.
Jennie_becca
If you use the dip and add some canned tuna, it makes the best tuna sandwich, or dip for crackers.:D

oooohh, that sounds yummy...thanks for the tip!

I also use this dip for making chicken salad. Just mix the dip with some shredded chicken, diced celery and onion, and you have a delicious and easy chicken salad. It's great for sandwiches or as a topping for a salad. You can also add some chopped pecans or dried cranberries for some extra flavor and texture.

1. How do I make the tuna sandwich?

To make the tuna sandwich, start by draining a can of tuna and mixing it with mayonnaise, diced celery, and diced red onion. Spread the mixture on bread and top with lettuce and tomato. Optional additions include avocado, cheese, and pickles.

2. Can I use a different type of bread for the sandwich?

Yes, you can use any type of bread you prefer for the tuna sandwich. Some popular options include whole wheat, sourdough, and rye.

3. How do I make the dip for the sandwich?

To make the dip, combine cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, and diced green onions in a bowl. Mix until well combined and serve with the tuna sandwich or as a dip for crackers or vegetables.

4. Can I use canned salmon instead of tuna?

Yes, you can substitute canned salmon for the tuna in this recipe. However, the taste and texture of the sandwich and dip may be slightly different.

5. How long will the dip stay fresh in the refrigerator?

The dip will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container. Make sure to stir before serving if any separation occurs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • Jasmine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates