• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FAQs for Host Packets: Orders, Payments, Show Recipe & Refreshments, Postage

In summary, it is recommended to include an FAQ sheet in host packets to provide quick answers to common questions. Important information to include may cover orders, payments, show recipe and refreshments, postage, cancellations and refunds, as well as additional details such as guest list, host rewards, delivery time, product availability, show incentives, and contact information.
pchefinski
I am thinking of putting an FAQ sheet in my host packets. So far, I have the following (which could probably use a little tweaking)..

Orders
Customers must complete all information on order form for order to be processed (First and last name, address and phone number).

Payments
All order payments must be received and checks cleared before show will be processed. There is no clearance period for cash or credit card payments. There is a one day clearance period for all checks dated on a business weekday, and a two day clearance period for all checks dated on a weekend or holiday.

Show Recipe & Refreshments
$15 to cover cost of show recipe ingredients reimbursed before show is processed. Please provide refreshments at your show for guests to enjoy with the prepared recipe.

Postage
$10.40 to cover cost of postage needed to mail invitations will be covered if full 40 guests are invited.

Anything else you can think of? This is just a start. I wanted something to add into the host packet so if they had basic questions, they'd have a quick list of answers to refer to.

Cancellations & RefundsCancellations must be received 72 hours prior to show date to receive a full refund. Cancellations received within 72 hours will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued for no shows or cancellations received after the show date.

I think this is a great idea! It's always helpful to have all the important information in one place for hosts to refer to. Here are some additional suggestions for your FAQ sheet:1. Cancellation policy: If a host needs to cancel their show, they must do so at least 48 hours in advance. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation fee.2. Guest list: Please provide a complete list of guests attending the show at least 24 hours before the scheduled date.3. Host rewards: As a thank you for hosting a show, you will receive a percentage of the total sales in free products. The exact percentage will be determined based on the total sales at the show.4. Delivery time: Orders will be processed and delivered within 2-3 weeks after the show date.5. Refunds/exchanges: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order for a refund or exchange.6. Hosting another show: If you would like to host another show, please contact us at least 2 weeks in advance to schedule a date.7. Product availability: While we do our best to keep all products in stock, occasionally some items may be on backorder. We will notify you as soon as possible if this is the case.8. Additional guests: You are welcome to invite additional guests to your show, but please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so we can plan accordingly.9. Show incentives: As a special incentive, if your show reaches a certain sales goal, you will receive an additional gift or discount on your order.10. Contact information: If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via phone, email, or through our website.I hope these suggestions are helpful! Best of luck with your host packets.

1. How do I place an order using my host packet?

To place an order using your host packet, simply follow the instructions provided in the packet. You can either place your order online or through the mail using the order form included in your packet. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. When will I receive my order?

Your order will typically be shipped within 3-5 business days after it is placed. Delivery times may vary depending on your location. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

3. How can I make a payment for my order?

You can make a payment for your order using a credit or debit card, check, or money order. If you are placing your order online, you can enter your payment information during the checkout process. If you are mailing in your order form, you can include your payment method with the form.

4. Can I request specific recipes for my show?

Yes, you can request specific recipes for your show. Your consultant will work with you to create a personalized menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. Please make sure to mention any requests when scheduling your show.

5. Do I need to provide refreshments for my guests at the show?

Providing refreshments for your guests is not required, but it can be a nice gesture. You can offer simple snacks and drinks or make it a potluck where everyone brings something to share. Your consultant can also provide suggestions for easy and delicious recipes to serve at your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • luvtocook